June 29 Discussion

Sheba

Member
One winner last night and it wasn't me :mad:
I will try again and picks some numbers and post them in the Numbers for June 29 Post.

:)

MY :bounce2: 100TH:bounce2: POST
:bouncy: :bounce: :wow:
 

Florie

Member
Sheba said:
One winner last night and it wasn't me :mad:
I will try again and picks some numbers and post them in the Numbers for June 29 Post.

:)

MY :bounce2: 100TH:bounce2: POST
:bouncy: :bounce: :wow:
Sheba,
You are 2 behind. It is your 102nd post.
:dizzy:
 

Sheba

Member
100 +

That was my 100th post.. It will now show as my 103rd post. They keep adding as you post..
This should be my 103rd and all of my post will show that number..

:)
 
Re: 100 +

Sheba said:
That was my 100th post.. It will now show as my 103rd post. They keep adding as you post..
This should be my 103rd and all of my post will show that number..

:)
Congratulations to the 100+ posts club.. me...I'm not counting my posts anymore.... :lol: lots of study ahead and a lot of stats stuff to post..many of them unseen anywhere in the whole world..it will come just like the high draws and all my hints... :agree2: :read:
 

Brad

Member
Hey Dennis,

remember Alice Cooper ? "...Schoooool's out for summer..." :dance1: :xeyed:
Welcome back from your 'part time status' :thumb:
 
Brad said:
Hey Dennis,

remember Alice Cooper ? "...Schoooool's out for summer..." :dance1: :xeyed:
Welcome back from your 'part time status' :thumb:
Thanks Brad!....I am currently working on something ...:beer: :hair: as soon as this is finish....I'll post more for sure...but before...I am calling a consecutive of these :beer: :agree2:
 
Top