June 15 Picks

These real high draws just can't skip a century for the first time in the entire history (none in the last century)and comeback only one time ....I expect these draws to cluster...We are not done with them yet...like it or not... :agree2: :lol:

Dennis Bassboss said:
Once that said keep a close eye on the 20 and also on the 27 for the next...46 is also tempting along with our old favourite the 42.....Hum ...that 30 is smiling at the 31...lol..lol..lol.. :agree2: :lol: :lol:
And when Dennis speaks...you better listen folks!!! lol..lol..lol.. :agree:

Dennis, If I were you

Dennis.

If I were you now I would compromise the guarantee factor and add 2 more numbers on my wheel to make it 12 Abbrev. with 30 lines. That's what you play right ?
This upcoming draw will get one spoiler for you like a low-medium number from 1 to 16 then you will see high numbers again.
Cheers.

Re: Dennis, If I were you

ComboManiac said:
Dennis.

If I were you now I would compromise the guarantee factor and add 2 more numbers on my wheel to make it 12 Abbrev. with 30 lines. That's what you play right ?
This upcoming draw will get one spoiler for you like a low-medium number from 1 to 16 then you will see high numbers again.
Cheers.
Advice well taken Combo....but I will go with 9 or 10 numbers again as you are (as you pointed out) NOT ME!!
These real high draws might cluster now more than ever because of their long absence.....and in the history they have repeated on back to back draw in more than one occasion...I have to go for it all!
Keep in mind that the 15 repeated quite a few times too lately and this phenomenom was holding back the high one....but now I think that they will strike for at least 3 more times before we reach the middle of the century....Dennis has spoken...!!!
:eek: :dizzy: :kaioken: :eek2: :eek3:

4/6 is good too

Dennis,

Your guarantee 5/5 sure is nice as well as 4/4 etc etc...But the chances of getting 5/10 are very very slim however there is always hope.
12 numbers wheel would be nice but costs money like 50 lines at least.
I remember you recently matched 4/6 but then after that you matched 2/10 lots of times plus losing out a bit.
I know the money is always a problem to get a decent wheel of 12 or higher.
Let's hope your theory lives on ( high numbers ) so you can collect few hundreds here and there But history suggests those high ones they come very few times.
Cheers. :lol:

Re: 4/6 is good too

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,

Your guarantee 5/5 sure is nice as well as 4/4 etc etc...But the chances of getting 5/10 are very very slim however there is always hope.
12 numbers wheel would be nice but costs money like 50 lines at least.
I remember you recently matched 4/6 but then after that you matched 2/10 lots of times plus losing out a bit.
I know the money is always a problem to get a decent wheel of 12 or higher.
Let's hope your theory lives on ( high numbers ) so you can collect few hundreds here and there But history suggests those high ones they come very few times.
Cheers. :lol:

I have already said about a month or two ago that I have already achieved that goal of obtaining 4 and 3 on numerous occasions....I have now set up a higher goal for myself...I'm going after 5 or 6 good numbers....and I will get it...I already got five in December out of 12 numbers ( It was 02 sets of 10 numbers totalizing 12 numbers)....of course it is more difficult to get 5 out of 10 but hey...isn't it what gambling is all about beating out the odds and coming on top??...Dennis will get it ...and that will be sooner than later...and besides..If I was playing 12 or 15 or 20 numbers...I don't think in my opinion that it would improve my chances of winning and achieving my goal....getting the most out of playing a few is the way to go for individual playing in my personnal opinion...I respect and cheers all the players that are playing more numbers than me ...Another thing that you have to consider Combo is the fact that lately I did not have much time to study the draws...and that makes a big difference...when I study them and when I'm focus on that it comes...pure and simple...you'll get the chance to see that soon!:eek:

I told you that the 15-01-02 punch was about to drag out a very...very,very...very,very,very...high draw didn't I???lol...lol...lol... :lol:

Keep on studying

Dennis,

Yes keep on studying so you/we would achieve more results :D
It's a pity I can't put any effort into 6/49 and I mentioned why before.
Yes you did tell me hight numbers were lurking but prior to that I told you we gonna see low numbers so we are tied :lol:
So let's see what is gonna happen on Jun 19.
Cheers :agree2:

Re: Keep on studying

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,

Yes keep on studying so you/we would achieve more results :D
It's a pity I can't put any effort into 6/49 and I mentioned why before.
Yes you did tell me hight numbers were lurking but prior to that I told you we gonna see low numbers so we are tied :lol:
So let's see what is gonna happen on Jun 19.
Cheers :agree2:
I'm not in competition with who is going to predict this or that Combo ...Besides I don't have nothing to prove to anyone anymore..I'm only having fun here trying to help the most people that I can....
Low numbers are there almost all the time....but as you pointed out yourself...the real high ones are not very often there....but they can't hide from Dennis..lol..lol..lol..
For June 19 ...Just watch that 24-27 and LDs 04 ..and mostly my Hints...Combo it is going to put pressure on the next draws until we witness another great shift in these draws..
:lol: :lol:As I speak I'm still very busy so I can't study as I would like...but soon I'll start to study again and...I will prevail! :eek2: :eek3: :kaioken:

Sidebar