June 11 Piks

Maggie

Beaker,

I played 9,24,37,46,49. I spent 20 dollars, hubby put in another 20. He doesn't normally chip in like that, but I told him I had good vibes with some of the numbers, and he knows not to mess with my vibes based on past performance.(meaning I have picked numbers and not played them) But, I don't do that anymore.

Sporster

Good Job Maggie!

Maggie said:
Beaker,

I played 9,24,37,46,49. I spent 20 dollars, hubby put in another 20. He doesn't normally chip in like that, but I told him I had good vibes with some of the numbers, and he knows not to mess with my vibes based on past performance.(meaning I have picked numbers and not played them) But, I don't do that anymore.

I can feel the heat! Do your picks again the same way.

:D :beer: :D

Rebeckah

Good going Maggie! May you continue your winning streak!:D :lol: :agree2: You said:

**I told him I had good vibes with some of the numbers, and he knows not to mess with my vibes based on past performance**

Were your vibes different than at other times? I have this theory that winning can be caused by merely believing in it, and the more people who agree on the same event happening, the more likely the chances of it happening are... thus, your husband & you together created your winning by you both believing in it. That's my theory. Number selection techniques just builds our belief in the # actually hitting. I think this theory could be tested here by you guyz picking 6 numbers to agree upon definately hitting & see if they do. It would be an interesting experiment & could make some of you wealthy?

Last edited:

Maggie

Thanks Rebeckah,

I think we tried that a long time ago, and it didn't work out too well. But, I know what you're saying, it's something like the power of prayer. I believe there's something to be said about that, too. :angel:

Rebeckah

Maggie said:
Thanks Rebeckah,

I think we tried that a long time ago, and it didn't work out too well. But, I know what you're saying, it's something like the power of prayer. I believe there's something to be said about that, too. :angel:

Yea, you know! :agree2: So what happened? I would guess that many people also played other #s as well as the agreed upon ones, which I think would skew the energy.

Sidebar