June 11 On/49

Brad

BC49 picks

One set I'm considering: 01 05 11 12 15 20 25 28 31 32 39 43

WH is still working hard in the backround and if I don't see any obvious changes I'll play the above ... notice heavy accent on LD 1+5 .
------------------------------------------------------------------------
3:20PM ... I'm sticking with these, playing OW12-22 lines,

Good Luck Players !! :agree2:

Last edited:
BC/49 PICKS

Group's Play : 03-08-09-13-14-20-27-42-43 AW

FW : 05-11-17-22-23-34-45

My Own : 01-02-10-18-27-45-49
one liner--> 05-13-22-23-42-43

Don't know this fascination with 42-43 :D

daleks

bc/49

love the LD's 5 and below......still haven't had much chance to look at past numbers, but will do my usual,,,pick 35 on all boards, stay away from the 40's, and use 2 as first number.....11 was first last draw...without having my notes with me...yes, i keep them on paper.....i seem to recall that 3,5,8,14 had some sort of affiliation with 11......i'll post shortly....

played 16 boards,all with 2 and 35,then an LD 7 or 8 on each board, then randomly mixed LD's 2,3,4, stayed away from to 40's

:beer: ........grolsch, again, can't seem to get out of the grolsch zone......nice to be back for a while, good luck to all.....

Last edited:

Florie

Re: GOOD ONE FLORIE

ComboManiac said:
Good to see you playing small wheel...That way if you match then your winnings go higher :agree2:

I know but I just picked these numbers out of the blue in the parking lot. Could have gone for QP.
Good luck.

Your favorite 4 showed up.....
Actually this draw isn't that bad.....But it's our fault we ignored 04-31...
45 was expected and didn't disappoint but 46 is HOT all of a sudden.
How did you do Brad ? did u stick to the ones you posted earlier ?

Brad

WINNING NUMBERS

ON49 06 21 42 44 46 49 B37
BC49 04 31 35 36 45 46 B22

...yep I stuck to my picks .... was right about LD5 exept I played all the other ones :lol: ... and WH was telling me NOT to play 4 and 35 :dang:

Brad

I have 04 in 4/15 freebies, hope you're right ...

hey how about Maggie in 6/49 ! Don't think anyone on this board has done any better than 6/14 !! :agree2:

MAGGIE IS BEST SO FAR

Yea Brad,

I agree with you, but that won't count unless she matches 5/6 cause Ben played 18 and matched 5/6 twice..
So I hope she really played like 50 lines at least to have any chance of matching 5/6........

Maggie performance on that draw was truly remarquable ...and on this site it is the best so far...but as far as the overall best so far...I saw Goswinus achieved 5+bonus out of only 12 numbers before.... :agree:

Brad

Just thinking that Maggie actually may have thrown away the 14 (bonus) so in a sense she had 6+B/15 :eek: ... but only her hair dresser knows for sure

hey Tweety, I thought a potshot would be a nice change from all those accolades for you :D

AI NOT BAD

Hey Brad,

I only have 10 AI's left so I wanna tell you that at least 2 of them suggested number 04 yet they couldn't match even 3/10 !!
One of my stacks matched 3/10....I have about 4 stacks...
Actually AI stacks scored ok last night JUST for 6/49..
I will update at the end of the month...
I guess the best thing to do is to take some numbers from AI on top of our intuition.

Last night I got a call that I didn't get the job I applied for ( that could have been like 5+/6 for BC/49 and even better a year ) then a minute later I saw the bad draw so it was like kinda 2 blows in 1 minute hahahaha.
The good news is debts are now 670.00 instead of 2,400.00 :agree:

Brad

sorry to hear about your job ...

Gotta keep trying ... I was a bit disappointed with my AI method performance ... on later reflection though can't expect miracles this early in my 'trials'.

Hoping for a nice Stupor7 surprize, don't think I'll post the lines, there are 15 this time ... L8R

NO NEED TO POST

Yea Brad,

I have 18 lines so I am not gonna post any....The extra 3 are my own freebie.

What I wanna do now is to forget about guarantees and go for more numbers wheeled...Let's say 20.00 to wheel like 14 numbers or so and see if I can match 3 or 4.....

Maggie

Brad said:
Just thinking that Maggie actually may have thrown away the 14 (bonus) so in a sense she had 6+B/15 :eek: ... but only her hair dresser knows for sure

hey Tweety, I thought a potshot would be a nice change from all those accolades for you :D

:lol: Slowly deflating and coming back down to earth

Sidebar