Jun 5 BC/49 Numbers

Brad and Florie,

You must be dozing off :D
Well here are my numbers for tonite's draw.
I didn't play the Robert Serotic method, but very soon though.

8-13-14-19-20-24-28-29-32-36-37-39-46

Good luck to all and we are overdue for a Win.

Brad

Severe puter crash

My laptop is halfway to puter heaven :( since last friday...have been trying to recover my data with no luck :dang: ...been told I have to reload Windows and start from scratch...what a HEADACHE !! Neighbour's been kind to let me use hers...

A Lotto/Keno prog download that caused all this did not work at all anyway, when I tried to uninstall it, screwed up my puter, ROYALLY...problem is I can't even remember the blasted name to warn others !!:burnt:

Keep you posted of my progress...

update: found the name in Lotto Wheels section, in my last post ...Ultimate Lotto-Keno... url is there too...I'll repost later

Last edited:

Florie

Brad,

Sorry to hear about your predicament. I understand how it is 'cause it happened to my brand new puter. Everything got wiped out by the virus from one of my diskettes. C drive had to be cleaned and reformatted. Just get a new one then. :wavey:

Brad

Florie,

for now I'll have to rebuild my old one, will have to win a little more often to purchase a new unit...it's back to pen and paper method :)
Cheers

Last edited:
Brad, sad to hear about your headaches

Brad,

I hope you fix this problem soon. You don't have an anti-virus program ? I get those address book viruses many times ( thanks to Kazaa downloading) but my Norton prog catches them all the time. You must have that Norton.
Be in touch. Good luck

peter

Combo, your right about Kaaza, when ever I get a virus , it's from downloading there. I have a virus protection called Kasper sky which the provincial government uses, don't ask me how I got it but It's one of the best. Sorry about Brad, I been there and it's a bugger. All of my lotto stuff is on a different computer which is not networked to my main computer, so my info is safe from corruption.

Brad

Combo,

don't think it was a virus, I scan all downloads with Norton, just an overly complicated, 'old way' of uninstalling...must have hit a wrong key...that's all it took to put me in the QP queue for a while :sick:

Brad, can't you get ADSL

Brad,

I know this is out of the topic, but can't you get adsl ? Cause you were talking about the modem.
Or perhaps you don't want it ?
Anyway try to backup your stuff whether on CD's or ZIP disk etc etc.
Enjoying the World Cup ? I am specially when England beat Argentina :heul:

As for your anti-virues prog, do you have Norton 2001 or 2002 ?

Cheers.

Brad

Combo,

can't, I do, I did , me too, 2001 :D

Since I live a bit off the beaten path can't get ADSL...only modem or cable (expensive and unreliable here, though improving as of late). Have some back up, missing a few months and some progs esp. downloads. It'll take me some time to sort out.
Didn't catch the Eng vs Arg game, hope to see a re-run. Thanks for your suggestions, guess I got caught off guard, been lucky so far, my number must've been up :sick:, to risk sounding more corny than usual... Live and Learn... :dizzy: Cheers

btw what is Kazaa? (did I mention I'm off the beaten path ? :p )

Last edited:

peter

Brad, Kaaza is a music, and video download web site, it replaced napster, btw , to combo, the virus program I have is not availible to the public.

Sidebar