WINNING NUMBERS

AL49 ... 08 27 28 34 39 46 B01
Lottario 07 08 23 24 26 33 B04 eBird01 06 09 31
BC49 ... 05 06 20 32 34 36 B42

Sheba gets a 3 hit, the rest of us :flush:

RIGHT RANGE BUT NOT ENOUGH

Brad,

U had the right range 100% but no luck for you :(
Go and look what Nick did with 6/49...He struck 5/11 and LT matched 6/20 :agree2:

Brad

Yeah, range shmange ... this is what I feel like after a draw like the last one ....

ps. Nick's 5/11 is great, wish I knew more about Excel ... hope LT got some decent cash too.

Hey Maggie,
should I use that as my Avatar ??:D

EXCEL WON'T HELP

Brado,

Don't worry cause Excel won't let you win...Look at GillesD. He never won big and he is expert in it....
Just Follow your instincts.....
Ben and Maggie didn't follow Excel at all...
I liked that funny avatar.
Will not play any Combos on Wed, but Sat back to Combo 9 !!
Right now I am enjoying 2 weeks off and Father's Day hahah.

Maggie

Brad said:
Yeah, range shmange ... this is what I feel like after a draw like the last one ....

ps. Nick's 5/11 is great, wish I knew more about Excel ... hope LT got some decent cash too.

Hey Maggie,
should I use that as my Avatar ??:D

I don't know, it looks how I feel today. I'm sure you've noticed my world is not in accord today. But, I can't imagine that avatar suiting you.

And Happy Father's Day to you and Combo.:) :agree:

Brad

Thanks Maggie ... that was my feeble attempt to put a smile on Tweety's face, think I know how you feel but don't let it get you down, somethings are not worth losing sleep over ... you're Aces in my book !!

Think lotto, you're on a roll :agree:

THANKS MAGGIE

Will do my best to enjoy ....
hopefully I can win something decent so I don't have to go back to work :D :lol:

Maggie,

Did somebody piss off here ?

Brad

So what's gonna happen next draw Combo?

I think we could see some repeats, haven't had 2 per draw in almost 30 draws, ... the 5 surprized me, thought it fizzled and it hits again-->swan song maybe or is it still hot?

The teens are due, ones may hit again and the 30s could be played out ... my2cents

Must have looked at a 100 stacks for last draw but none had the 36 or 42, the rest gave me 5/24 ... lot of work to get that to 12 or below ... you saw the end result, 2/11

Well, back to :read:, see what WH comes up with ,

Cheers

COULD BE TRUE

Brad,

Teens are overdue.....and perhaps some 40's...
I lost Group's money in the last draw....If I play then it would be Combo 7 only for myself....
Still I am waiting for 03-08-09 and teens like 10-11-13-16-18 then I can look for 40's.....

daleks

going for long term results from now on, trying to eliminate as many numbers as possible, and picking the same type of DN from week to week....will always play the bonus numbers from the last two draws, will always play numbers LD five and below, will never play the 40's......let's see how long that idea holds up.....thinking of playing fewer tickets, and sticking with combo-7's, not so much for the big win, but for a steady return.....

finding it hard to concentrate also, so much summertime outdoor stuff to do........:beer: .........molson canadian in bottles...

Sidebar