July 10 Discussion

Sheba

Never did too well last draw so this draw I think will be 2 below 20 and the rest on the high side.
11 and 47 are my best picks..plus 16 has never come up in a while so this number just may show..

good luck players!

I wish I had that Lady's luck from out in western Canada... :agree:

Maggie

I still have a gut feeling numbers will come out on low side or be very balanced with something of everything. But, this is what I thought would happen on Sat. and it never did. So, I guess you never know. :cool:

The 18 will be there!!!And 43 might very much be there too....do not count 48-49 out for some obscure reasons ...my God they are still in the picture.... :dizzy::agree2:

Beaker did you see my new positionnal grid?
I have noticed something of interest doing it....repeat from draw to draw...when a number hit a position in these high draws in the very next high draw it repeats at the very same position....this can be a powerfull filter in these high draws...:agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
I have noticed something of interest doing it....repeat from draw to draw...when a number hit a position in these high draws in the very next high draw it repeats at the very same position....this can be a powerfull filter in these high draws...:agree2:
I have not. :dang: Where did you hide it? :confused:

Dennis Bassboss said:
I have noticed something of interest doing it....repeat from draw to draw...when a number hit a position in these high draws in the very next high draw it repeats at the very same position....this can be a powerfull filter in these high draws...I am planning of doing all the best LDs for these draws and all the consecutives too...after that I'll get to work on the low draws...and after on the missing decades thing...:agree2:

It is very interesting...I'm going to use it inside Win Hunter belly!

Last edited:
Just check under the tip and strategy section!:agree2:
I'm sending you this whole history in text files format...:agree2:
And Goswinus has already gave me the best performing set for a 4 hitter!!!

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Just check under the tip and strategy section!:agree2:
I'm sending you this whole history in text files format...:agree2:
And Goswinus has already gave me the best performing set for a 4 hitter!!!
Got it - thank you :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

It is very interesting...I'm going to use it inside Win Hunter belly!
I'd like to get that WINHunter spinning but it is dead in the water here :bawl:
The beauty of Can 6/49 is the history. Not many lotteries have data for 20 years

Courtesy of Goswinus!
Best set from that same high draw history!
The program picked this one:
16 20 26 27 34 38 47
0+0 : 552 (F4 - A0 = 4)
0+1 : 104 (F19 - A76 = -57 ***)
1+0 : 726 (F3 - A1 = 2)
1+1 : 129 (F15 - A3 = 12)
2+0 : 306 (F7 - A6 = 1)
2+1 : 040 (F49 - A93 = -44 ***)
3+0 : 052 (F38 - A22 = 16)
3+1 : 005 (F386 - A520 = -134 ***)
4+0 : 011 (F176 - A479 = -303 ***)
4+1 : 000
5+0 : 000
5+1 : 000
6+0 : 000
6+1 : 001 (F1926 - A1739 = 187)
value: 627:agree2:
Add the 43 and the 31 to that set and you have a real killer!:agree2:

Last edited:
Beaker said:

I'd like to get that WINHunter spinning but it is dead in the water here :bawl:
The beauty of Can 6/49 is the history. Not many lotteries have data for 20 years

I have it going Beaker but remember you still have to choose the correct filters...I think that using too many is not really helping...a right combination of them is the key..but which ones?? To be good you must at least obtain 45% of hits...not easy to do on a regular basis!
But Super 7 is not working for me ...:confused: I do not understand???

Beaker

Have you looked at the last draw announcer data?? 31 is through the roof :eek:

Normally, those numbers don't hit but this is set up nicely.

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:

I have it going Beaker but remember you still have to choose the correct filters...I think that using too many is not really helping...a right combination of them is the key..but which ones?? To be good you must at least obtain 45% of hits...not easy to do on a regular basis!
But Super 7 is not working for me ...:confused: I do not understand???
This is the problem. Let;s have a system that figures out the best filters from the history. Too bad :rolleyes:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Precisely what I was getting to! one thing is bothering me ...LDs 08...the 18 has to get on track here!:eek:
I like your 18 - 12-18-31 could be a great triple :agree:

Sidebar