January Picks 2003

Sheba

Here are my regular Number for the Month of January
January 02,09,16,23 and 30th...

04-08-14-22-24-26-27-33

4 Lines..

Sheba...:dog:

Have to be better this coming year than the last year!

I was not aware that for that lottery they put back all the ball before taking the bonus out of the machine...In this case the 02 and the 03 have to be considered as potential hitters for the next...by the way that 16-17 open pair for your lottery may strike in the next draw this week.... :eek2: :eek3:

Sheba

I thought they would have the 1-5 balls for the bonus by itself...
If they put the all the balls back for the bonus draw it would be longer cause there would be 39 balls there instead of just 5 for the bonus...
The bonus number can only be 1,2,3,4 or 5....

Sheba

Oh 1 more thing,,,,

Thanks Dennis for any help that you give me and others...

16-17 well I should play a line with them on it...

Sheba..:dog:

Sheba said:
I thought they would have the 1-5 balls for the bonus by itself...
If they put the all the balls back for the bonus draw it would be longer cause there would be 39 balls there instead of just 5 for the bonus...
The bonus number can only be 1,2,3,4 or 5....

Yes they draw only 01 to 5 Sheba for the bonus.....

Sheba

Yes I know they only draw 1-5 for the Bonus but I thought that you said they picked them from all the balls...1-39 and just kept on picking it until they got either 1,2,3,4,or 5 for the bonus...

Did I mis understand you?

they should have 1-39 for the regular numbers and then a set of 1-5 just for the Bonus draw... both are separate...

SHeba..:dog:

No at first I was under the impression that they put them all back in....But when I looked at the bonus's history I saw only the numbers from 01 to 05...:rolleyes: :bawl:
They must have another set of 05 as your pointing out!
:agree:

You have an interesting pattern developping around here as the 03-04-05 and the 16-17 are all open pairs...
Some of these will hit and repeat in a very short time for sure....
:agree:

Sheba

I use to do ok with this one..
my regular number never show but the insta piks use to get me a few 4.00 and even 10.00 winners but lately it nothing!!!!

Sheba..:dog:

I may have to look at this game harder! Come up with another set maybe... Been playing those since the beginning... can't leave them out now!

Sheba

I am at a total loss with this game... no luck here...

Can't win with my regulars numbers , can't win with insta piks...

oh well.....

Sheba

I think the 8 will show here... it is in one of my regular piks...

Lets hope im right!

ANd lets hope the WIld Ball is 3

I play it all the time...

Sidebar