hey I had a 3/7 wheel

and 4/16 if you take all my numbers

but that first set was just from a dream I had so I had to play
them you know how it is

:agree:

How much did you win after?

Sheba..:dog:

daleks

the 5,13 on every board combined with the 7 others into 3 gave me 27 boards as winners out of 35 boards played, for a total of $682.00....enough to feed the lottery monster for a few more draws

Beaker

daleks said:
the 5,13 on every board combined with the 7 others into 3 gave me 27 boards as winners out of 35 boards played, for a total of $682.00....enough to feed the lottery monster for a few more draws
I missed that one daleks :eek: :eek: Fantastic hit :agree2: with the 5-8-13 DN :eek:

Excellet show Daleks

Your system seems to work in all Lottos, i.e. Super 7 BC/49 and 6/49.
One thing to your advantage is that you have the weapons (financial) to launch relentless attacks. That's why you match 3/6 ,4/6 and even 5/7 recently...
Man you missed that 21, instead you put down 20...I know soon you will get multiple 5/6's or maybe 5/6+ :agree2:
Keep it up buddy..I hope I can join you by posting a WIN....

daleks

hey,combomaniac.....you are right, i could kick myself, but the way i look at the board when i play is to look at the LD's, so instead of thinking i picked the 20 and the 21 came up, i would think i picked the 41 and the 21 came up..same as the 7's, i picked the 47, and the 37 came up........still, a miss is a miss.............in some other forum i noticed you wrote "getting them all on the same line " as being the challenge,,and i say amen to that.....

Sidebar