January 24 PIKS

Re: NO WIN FOR S7

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,

Nice guy or not winning S7 not gonna happen.....The only guy that can do that is Daleks and maybe 6/7 but 7/7 is not gonna happen.
It's always nice to dream though.....
Wrong again Combo...Daleks got 5 ....But did he really got 5 tonite??? Perhaps but a Big ? Will always lurk.....This is why I ask him to put his numbers on some lines prior to the draw...
Don't get me wrong Daleks is a good player Combo but he still has to do much more to catch up with the :king:
IF I have said like he did tonite
1 numbers from these...
1 number from these...
and 5 from there....
From a pool of 24 numbers....
I would have 8 correct numbers... Got that!!
On the other hand you cannot argue my posted sets because every dam lines was there....And I already in the past achieve 6 correct regular numbers in that lotto and many times 5...
And I already stated to all I'm gonna get that one like it or not...
:burnt: :burnt: :bomb:

Re: NO WIN FOR S7

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,

Nice guy or not winning S7 not gonna happen.....The only guy that can do that is Daleks and maybe 6/7 but 7/7 is not gonna happen.
It's always nice to dream though.....

I agree if Daleks plays the full wheel with 24 numbers....But still tonite he misses 3 of them...from that huge pool...But what I wonder is if he really got 5 on one line ....We never saw his lines???
The double announcers grid had the 08 of them yesterday from a pool of 22 numbers....But not on one line...
:lol2: :burnt: :burnt: :kaioken:

BECOMING ARROGANT EH

Dennis,

u got 6/7 b4.....When? I haven't seen that since Dec 2001....Unless it was prior to that ....
But being arrogant won't help you in your life...One day you will get a wake you call....

daleks

still playing only 3 boards and not getting too excited 'bout this game yet......did manage to get all the drawn numbers on the slip, but not enough for even 3/3, which was not as good as the past two draws......haven't been posting exact lines, Dennis Bassboss, 'cause really not important to me at this time....when i get off the public terminal on fridays, i pass the retailer on the way home, and fill the slip in at the counter from the list of many numbers i have in my hand......for the next draw and the one after that, i am still attempting to discern whether the filtering system i am trying to devise will make it worthwhile playing more boards (they would be posted)......for now, even the 4 drawn out of the 14 on the one line i had would have not returned enough to make it worthwhile playing a wheel or anything large.....congrats on ur wheel also, seems the same problem we are all having, getting enough of the right numbers on the same line......the thing i have been trying the last few weeks looks like it may be starting to work, that it will work over a shorter period of draws rather than a longer period, and will need 10 to 13 past draws to make it effective even a little bit......never had much success with this game in the past, getting only 3, 4 or 3+B at the best of times, and that rarely.....am hoping these next few draws will better that, and i will certainly post when it means something.........on to bc/49....

Last edited:

lottodude

Re: Re: NO WIN FOR S7

Dennis Bassboss said:
Wrong again Combo...Daleks got 5 ....But did he really got 5 tonite??? Perhaps but a Big ? Will always lurk.....This is why I ask him to put his numbers on some lines prior to the draw...
Don't get me wrong Daleks is a good player Combo but he still has to do much more to catch up with the :king:

huh??
what king??? who?? gail howard?? or who??:confused: :confused: :confused:

Re: BECOMING ARROGANT EH

ComboManiac said:
Dennis,

u got 6/7 b4.....When? I haven't seen that since Dec 2001....Unless it was prior to that ....
But being arrogant won't help you in your life...One day you will get a wake you call....
Now that's a big wake up call for Combo!!! :eek: :lol:

Sidebar