January 18 Piks

Sheba said:
Same ole ones again....

03-04-06-09-10-11-20-25-26-27-31-33-37-43-44

Sheba...:dog:
Thats excellent Sheba Yesterday Super 7 and tonite another 5 hitters!! Congratulations! You are hot this week-end for sure! If 31 had hit like it was suppose too you would have 6 numbers here!!!:eek: I'm happy for you Sheba!! Great work ....and more is on the way... :agree2: :agree2:

Last edited:
Re: Beaker's winners for Jan 18

Beaker said:
We'll see what these bring:

$$$ 1-7-11-14-18-22-27-28-29-39-40-49 $$$

Best Bets : 11-14-22

Pay us a visit Ms. Lucky!! :dance1:

Playing a cute wheel with these :baby:

$$$ 4-7-11-14-21-25-31-33-36-41-43-46 $$$

:baby:
Now that I look more at it ....It was indeed a cute little wheel Beaker!:baby:Nice call on that 04! :agree2:

PETERJ1

RE: Jan 18 Piks

Looks like you got 5/6 in your group tonight!
How did you narrow them down to your Piks?

Brad

Congrats to all the winners ... Wow Sheba !!! :agree2:

special mention to Florie ... 3 hits in CN49, 4 hits in ON49 ! :agree:

Small win

I was laying low tonight...I just played the $9.00 22-number 'Nick a Quid' wheel at http://www.justservices.com/9ukp.html

I played a hunch that the cold 4 would hit and made it my DN.
My 22-number wheel matched 4 numbers plus the bonus (I missed the cold 6 and wasn't expecting the 25 to repeat); I was able to put together a 3-number $10 win.

Spent $9.00, won $10.00....better than a stick in the eye! I'll gladly take it! :lol:

Thinking about dropping a big wad for Wednesday's $5 million draw as I'll be out of the country next week and will miss 2 draws.

As always, good luck to all! :)

Joanne

CONGRATULATIONS "SHEBA" on your 5 number picks.

I sincerely hope that you cashed in for the $1,165.00
the amount for 5 correct numbers?

But if you didn't anything is better than nothing.

:wavey: :agree2:

Beaker

Sheba said:
Same ole ones again....

03-04-06-09-10-11-20-25-26-27-31-33-37-43-44

Sheba...:dog:
Excellent hit Sheba :agree2: Hopefully you have some winners :agree:

Beaker

Re: Beaker's winners for Jan 18

Beaker said:
We'll see what these bring:

$$$ 1-7-11-14-18-22-27-28-29-39-40-49 $$$

Best Bets : 11-14-22

Pay us a visit Ms. Lucky!! :dance1:

Playing a cute wheel with these :baby:

$$$ 4-7-11-14-21-25-31-33-36-41-43-46 $$$

:baby:
I was just reviewing this post - that cute :baby: set hit 3+Bonus and 1 off on the other 3 :eek: :eek: - close :dizzy:
Thankfully, I put the 11-25 combo together and managed a $10 hit from it :dance1:

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
I'll be playing these 13 numbers (again), with tickets having 26 or 21 on them.

11-20-21-26-27-28-29-30-31-40-41-42-43

Hints: 26-21 and 11
Nice call on the hints dwoods99 :agree2: 11-21

Re: Small win

take_this_job said:
I was laying low tonight...I just played the $9.00 22-number 'Nick a Quid' wheel at http://www.justservices.com/9ukp.html

I played a hunch that the cold 4 would hit and made it my DN.
My 22-number wheel matched 4 numbers plus the bonus (I missed the cold 6 and wasn't expecting the 25 to repeat); I was able to put together a 3-number $10 win.

Spent $9.00, won $10.00....better than a stick in the eye! I'll gladly take it! :lol:

Thinking about dropping a big wad for Wednesday's $5 million draw as I'll be out of the country next week and will miss 2 draws.

It seems to me you already miss this one....I cannot find your picks prior to the draw anywhere??? :confused:

Beaker

Re: Re: Small win

Dennis Bassboss said:
It seems to me you already miss this one....I cannot find your picks prior to the draw anywhere??? :confused:
Ya, this guy always has the numbers after the draw. If he posted his picks/thoughts before we'd all be millionaires by now :rolleyes:
take_this_job, before you leave out of the country, post the winning set :agree2: and hunches would be nice.

Something like this:
Beaker said:
Fan-tastic!!!! I can hardly wait to see that one fall - then we can get back to some normal draws :eek: :agree2: :dance1: :dance1:

The long-shot to watch is that 4 . I'm not playing it and I hope that isn't a mistake :worry: :worry:

Might play a cute wheel with it :baby:

Beaker

....and this:

Dennis Bassboss said:
And this is where I like that 25.....pals...And ...HUM!!! It is starting to get closer to that all odd draw...Isn't-it?? Look all all these cute odd numbers.... :lol:

dwoods99

Dennis Bassboss said:
Yes and the 06 was on that line also....I should have played that 11 instead of that 01.... :dang:
Yes DB... I called that one early on :) {as per discussion thread}
And Beaker, 11 is my only teen and my lowest number
The 21 showed as a bonus, but that darn 25 repeated again when I was looking for the 26. Look where the 25 and 43 showed up in my list of picks :mad: :sick:

Sheba, and all others, good job on the picks :agree2: :wavey:

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
Yes DB... I called that one early on :) {as per discussion thread}
The 21 showed as a bonus, but that darn 25 repeated again when I was looking for the 26. Look where the 25 and 43 showed up in my list of picks :mad: :sick:

Sheba, and all others, good job on the picks :agree2: :wavey:
dwoods99, you called it last draw - I kept that thought -honestly the 11-25-36 is a key triple for me :agree2: I recall 26-21-11

this is why we have to watch, and contribute to the boards - some real gems here.

Dennis can tell you - many people moved me off a position once and they were right - a last minute change gave a 5 number hit for the Beak

thanks dwoods99 :agree2:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Small win

Beaker said:
Ya, this guy always has the numbers after the draw. If he posted his picks/thoughts before we'd all be millionaires by now :rolleyes:
take_this_job, before you leave out of the country, post the winning set :agree2: and hunches would be nice.

ZING! I deserved that! :blush: Sorry y'all! My hunch that the 4 would hit came last-minute Saturday evening as I was putting my wheel together, desperately trying to beat the 8:00 pm ticket sales cutoff!

I'll see if my gut has anything to say this week and post accordingly.

dwoods99

Joanne said:
My Picks for Jan.18th
3-4-7-13-18-25-27-31-33-43-44-47
3 out of 12 is great Joanne :)
I also see that playing the same set as the 2 previous draws would have given you 4/12 :eek:
That's happened to many of us around here :(
Keep it up, you're doing good :wavey:

dwoods99

Re: Re: Re: Re: Small win

take_this_job said:
...Saturday evening as I was putting my wheel together, desperately trying to beat the 8:00 pm ticket sales cutoff!
Oh Geez, I'm sure a few of us can relate to that :agree:
What's worse is when you have to bribe your kids with a treat if they hurry up and get dressed so that 'daddy' can buy his tickets before the cutoff. :lol: :blush:

Sidebar