January 10 Piks....

daleks

......i've decided to post only winning numbers......

playing combo-8,,,,,,,,,,,3,8,11,15,23,27,36,39,,,,,,,,

:beer: .............ice wine

Sheba

[COLOR=dark blue]Congrats to any winners last night!
Now to try again![/COLOR]

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~ Good Luck!
-----------------------------------------------------

Maggie said:
Congrats to last nights winners. :)

Luckystrike, good picking on your "new" and "old" set. :agree2:
Congrats to all the winners!
I'll be back shortly around here...Thanks Maggie for your e-mail really appreciated it! You are a class act!
:agree2: :agree:

Pradeep

Dear LT,

I emailed 649 past results to one person in Bombay. That person wanted Toronto Panchang ( Star positions in toronto for every 649 draw date and time. ) which I could not give him. Finally he ran the past results on bombay Panchang and send me results.

Inshort I do not belive in astrological star position and 649 Lotto numbers. Any way The results were not good.

We do not loose any thing. It is all fun.

Lt, I enjoy your site. I always try to make others laugh.

I am grateful to you Lt because your site is free and It has very nice members. All are good. I like them very much.

Regards,
Pradeep

Maggie

He musta been pickled, too. ;)

All kidding aside....never in a million years did I think it would show up for a fourth time. :eek: That was gutsy, Beak. :)

Beaker

Maggie said:
He musta been pickled, too. ;)

All kidding aside....never in a million years did I think it would show up for a fourth time. :eek: That was gutsy, Beak. :)
No guts :no: that was a no-brainer for me. That 4peat has been on the front burner for a long time :agree:

The gutsy call will be the 5peat :agree: ;)

peter

Hey.... where were the lottosync numbers from Luckyhorse last draw, did I miss them or something? will we see them again?

gsobier

Dennis:

I don't want to appear totally out of touch but, what happened:notme:? I have no clue:confused: what this is all about.

Regards,
George:)
Dennis Bassboss said:
Congrats to all the winners!
I'll be back shortly around here...Thanks Maggie for your e-mail really appreciated it! You are a class act!
:agree2: :agree:

gsobier

Beaker:

A 5-peat could strike again one of these times, even something like a 6-peat could shock us all if it got that far.

Regards,
George:)
Beaker said:
Maybe :dizzy:

Only genius would play a 5peat ;) we've only had 3 in the entire history.

Sidebar