Jan.8th Discussion/6-49

Beaker

Maggie said:
What about the 17-35-40-42-43? They're coming into the picture as well. I still like the 11, probably will stick with it. :)
Maggie, I've been watching, and playing, that 17-40-42-43 combo. These are all hanging ghosts but I'm getting a little tired of them not hitting :mad3:

I'm going to take a closer look but 40 is still in my crosshair - have to decide on the rest.

10-11 is an open pair - one of them should drop this time :agree2:

inner

beaker my systems are telling me the 11 is not there
but the 10 is ???

I have a program that was suppost to look for matches
in the last several draws against past draws and it seems to be good ( 93% ) at finding numbers that will not come in the next draw and 11 is the number ;)

it seems to have worked over the last 40 draws ????

lets see if it still hold true this draw

Beaker

inner said:
but the 10 is ???

in the last several draws against past draws and it seems to be good ( 93% ) at finding numbers that will not come in the next draw and 11 is the number ;)

:agree: inner - I don't see the 11 :no: If I play something it'll be 10

MY problem is that 25 - 11-25 are good friends :confused:

Maggie said:
What about the 17-35-40-42-43? They're coming into the picture as well. I still like the 11, probably will stick with it. :)
And Maggie who has been real hot lately likes that 11.....knowing that it is an open pair with the 10....I wont toss out that number right away... :eek2: :eek3:

Florie

inner said:
but the 10 is ???

I am also seeing 10 but not 11. So if 11 is not in so 25 is out of the picking also? Lots of 40's.

Last edited:
MAYBE

I HAVEN'T HAD MUCH TYME SINCE FRIDAY TO LOOK AT STATS...I TOTALED MY CAR FRIDAY IN THAT LOVELY SNOW STORM THAT PASSED THROUGH THE G.T.A.... I'M GOOD BUT THE CAR :dang: :dang:

BUT I'M GOING TO LOOK CLOSELY AT # 25..26..OR 24..25..:confused: ANY THOUGHTS..........

CALLING ALL MEMBERS

JUST A GENERAL QUESTION TO ALL MEMBERS?????

# 23... DOES ANYONE SEE THESE # COMING INTO PLAY???...I KNOW IT HASN'T BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE...I WAS JUST WONDERING IF # 13 MAY ANNOUNCE IT {LD 03}????

:idea: :confused: :look:

Beaker

Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS

luckystrike said:
JUST A GENERAL QUESTION TO ALL MEMBERS?????

# 23... DOES ANYONE SEE THESE # COMING INTO PLAY???...I KNOW IT HASN'T BEEN AROUND FOR AWHILE...I WAS JUST WONDERING IF # 13 MAY ANNOUNCE IT {LD 03}????

:idea: :confused: :look:
It's :cold: :cold: luckystrike :rolleyes: skipped 23 draws - maybe it will hit 23 after 23 :lol:

I do have some hits for it but I probably won't play it :no:

13 doesn't announce 23 :no: the best out of the last draw is 37, followed by 21.

Re: Re: CALLING ALL MEMBERS

Beaker said:
It's :cold: :cold: luckystrike :rolleyes: skipped 23 draws - maybe it will hit 23 after 23 :lol:

I do have some hits for it but I probably won't play it :no:

13 doesn't announce 23 :no: the best out of the last draw is 37, followed by 21.

THANKS BEAKER... I ALWAYS LOOK FOR THOSE ONE OFF #'S THAT APPEAR WHEN NO ONE IS EXPECTING THEM....COULD BE THE ONE..WILL WAIT TILL THE LAST MINUTE TO DECIDED ON THAT ONE...:rolleyes:

Maggie

Lucky:

I've been playing the 23 for the past 4 draws and will continue to go with it. It's just like the 18, I knew it would be drawn soon and it did come up as the bonus number on Sat.
As for the 11, I mentioned I liked the 9-10-11 and will go with at least 2 of them. ( not sure yet which ones )

Beakers right, this is a tough one, hard to figure out which ones to play. I usually have my list down by now, but I'm having a bit of difficulty trying to narrow them down.

The numbers I picked to play for the Super 7 are going to be very close to the ones I choose for 6-49.

PS. Lucky, I'm glad you're ok and it's only your car that's worse for tear. :agree:

Last edited:
MAGGIE

I AGRRE WITH YOU ON THE 23 MAGGIE..AND I'M GOING TO STICK WITH 31 & 40 FOR THIS DRAW....NOW I JUST NEED THE NEXT THREE

ANY HINTS..HINTS.. OUT THERE???:eek: :eek: ;)

Beaker

Maggie said:
The 40 is definitely a go for me. I don't know that we'll see too many low numbers.
I like that 40 also Maggie - I'll play it with 19 - which makes that 11 look verrrrry interestink :liplick:

HERE IS ONE

HERE IS ONE SET I'M LOOKING AT .....STILL LOOKING FOR THE TWO MISSING LINXS...

18...20....40....43..... :yes: :liplick: ...IF I FACTOR IN LUCKY # 31 ..I'M ONE AWAY FROM THE TWO STEP ON BLOOR ST. :lol:

Beaker

Re: HERE IS ONE

luckystrike said:
HERE IS ONE SET I'M LOOKING AT .....STILL LOOKING FOR THE TWO MISSING LINXS...

18...20....40....43..... :yes: :liplick: ...IF I FACTOR IN LUCKY # 31 ..I'M ONE AWAY FROM THE TWO STEP ON BLOOR ST. :lol:
That is a nice set luckyS :agree2: could be in play - I like that 20-40

Sidebar