BC_49 09-14-16-23-33-46 B03
CN_49 09-13-24-36-44-45 B30

S7/BC49->09-23-46
S7/CN49->09-36-44

Won't even try to hi-lite the oneoffs :rolleyes:

Last edited:

gsobier

Peter:

The following started to look like your numbers on this page (well, the first 2 at least, I tried) but, it turned out to be totaly wrong (not the first time):no:....
www.lotteryBuddy.com...

When they noticed, it will be corrected... ...the posting was like this when I saw it...
January 3, 2004, Sat. 3, 4, 22, 33, 42, 44 (34).

They do brag about how they are the first on the internet posting results but they provide wrong results too many times:notme:.

Oh, just a moment, Recent Update: Loto-Québec released the wrong numbers for Jan. 3 so the numbers below were corrected at 11:50 PM ET.

All I got to say is typical, blame someone else:agree:. Can't find good help these days:bawl:.

Regards,
George:)
peter said:
For 10 million reasons to smile.:)
3,4,11,13,18,30,31,38. :smokin:

Last edited:
GOOD LUCK CHARLES2

Wise decision Charles2

at least you have more chances...But my question to you is, will they increase the ONT Lotto Prize as of Jun ? I think so..
Because this is the case here in BC :bawl:

BRAD

Last BC49 draw started with 09-13 and look at tonite's CN49 Draw !!
This has been the case for a long time now...borrowing from each other....
If I play QP I match 4/6 but when playing many well calculated AW's I get 2/6..
I guess taking a lotto vacation (from bC49) is the best for me now and just play small CN49 QP's...Heck at least I win better ..

Last edited:

charles2

Re: GOOD LUCK CHARLES2

ComboManiac said:
Wise decision Charles2

at least you have more chances...But my question to you is, will they increase the ONT Lotto Prize as of Jun ? I think so..
Because this is the case here in BC :bawl:

I hope they don't, the retailers i've asked have said that they know for sure that ONLY the canada 649 is being raised not the Ontario one. But we'll see, are you SURE that the BC 49 is also being raised?

BILLION % SURE

Yes Charles2

One line for BC49 will cost 1.00 ( not 50 cents anymore)...
They emailed me that themselves after sending them a nasty email....
The only positive is Jackpot will be 2.0 M like the current CN49..
And If I match say 4/6 in bC49, I would win 100.00 (not 50.00 like right now)...
So I believe YOURS should go up too....UNless your Provincial Lotto ppl are smarter than the ones here in BC.

my feeling is this if it doesnt carry over like the can 6/49 then they should somehow guarantee a full payout of the jackpot like if no 6 numbers hit then the full 1 million should be divided by 5/6+ bonus winner and so on down the line otherwise their take is too much !!!!!

NO IDEA ABOUT CARRY OVER

LuckyHorse

I didn't see anything about carry over for BC49....That game is not popular here in BC so I believe now ppl here have to abandon one cause there is no way one would spend 3.00 for ONE pathetic LINE for both lottos.
Have a feeling BC49 will die more than now :lol:

hot4

Results draw 03/01/2004: 09-13-24-36-44-45 b30

So far as I can see, only Brad hit 3 numbers. Congratulations Brad :wavey:

Sheba

gsobier said:
Peter:

The following started to look like your numbers on this page (well, the first 2 at least, I tried) but, it turned out to be totaly wrong (not the first time):no:....
www.lotteryBuddy.com...

When they noticed, it will be corrected... ...the posting was like this when I saw it...
January 3, 2004, Sat. 3, 4, 22, 33, 42, 44 (34).

They do brag about how they are the first on the internet posting results but they provide wrong results too many times:notme:.

Oh, just a moment, Recent Update: Loto-Québec released the wrong numbers for Jan. 3 so the numbers below were corrected at 11:50 PM ET.

The site I checked last night , I was sure the numbers showed Birthday bets:notme: I even said to myself bet there will be more than one winner, I got up this AM and checked again and find those to be incorrect! Weird or what? So I was then wondering if I had dreamt it?

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
--------------------------------------------------------

All I got to say is typical, blame someone else:agree:. Can't find good help these days:bawl:.

Regards,
George:)

Sheba

Anyway ...
Congrats to the winner ... :)

Sheba

charles2 said:
Congrats to all the winners. :agree:

I've been planning 649 since it started but starting now in the New Year with the upcoming price increase to $2 i am no longer playing this game [i'll need my full will power when the draws get this big not to play )))], i will however put my renewed efforts and money into Ontario 649 for 50 cents a crack [which by the way hit for 4/6 and 3/10 multiple times tonight - can't beat 50 cents per play to play more !!!!

GoodLuck guys wavey:

Charles...
I am going to be playing more of the atlantic 649 when I can pick my own numbers. And if they increase the price well then I will have to play the Super 7 More and just get my 2 regulars for 649 and 1 atlantic..Will wait and see, They have told me the price will not increase. They have fixed amounts so if they increase it then they should increase the prizes as well...
I hope you win the prov lottery.And I would like to see the stats on sales when the new increase come into effect. I bet there will be a big difference...

Sheba

charles2 said:
Sheba is the Atlantic 649 also going to up in price in June?

I have asked them and this was the reply...

"Atlantic 6/49 will be available as a stand alone game when the changes go into effect at the end of May 2004.The price will remain at $1. We are still in the process of working on the final details of the structure of the game and we will be communicating more details in the upcoming months. "

I can't see them raising the game just yet. It is still kinda new here. Only 280 or so draws in history, but I will be interested in see how many more tickets they sell once you can pick your own numbers and the 649 goes up in price...I must see if I can find out and post it...:)

Sheba..:dog:

charles2

Re: BILLION % SURE

ComboManiac said:
Yes Charles2

One line for BC49 will cost 1.00 ( not 50 cents anymore)...
They emailed me that themselves after sending them a nasty email....
The only positive is Jackpot will be 2.0 M like the current CN49..
And If I match say 4/6 in bC49, I would win 100.00 (not 50.00 like right now)...
So I believe YOURS should go up too....UNless your Provincial Lotto ppl are smarter than the ones here in BC.

Combo, i just got off the phone with Ontario lotto corp and they said NO changes at all in 2004 for ANY Ontario games, including Ontario 649 & Lottario !!! yes !!!!

I don't know what the BC gov't is thinking , you guys should protest cause i think their screwing you over :uzi:

YES THEY ARE CHARLES2

Yes Charles2

They are ripping us off big time....and if that is the case here I think Brad and I should go to the MEDIA cause there is another issue unresolved right now..and that is the Integrity of Computer Lotto like BC49 ( computer generated numbers )....

charles2

I don't know why they computerized a twice weekly Bc 649 game? it's balls [no pun intended] here in ontario, though our daily keno is computerized.

Ask the bc lotto corp why no other province is raising their 649 game so why only BC ??????? Something smells fishy overthere.

Sidebar