Jan.18/02 Discussion

luckystrike said:
WOW!!!!!...LD'S 05...I MYSELF WAS NOT EXPECTING THEM...I WONDER WHAT WILL HIT ON SAT.

I THOUGHT EARLIER TO -NITE THAT LD 03 MAY BE THE SURPRISED GUEST TO APPEAR.....MAYBE THEY WILL BE THE WINNING LD FOR SAT....I'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL S-7 NOW BEFORE I DECIDE..:rolleyes: :confused:

inner

I hope this thread is the 18/03 Discussion

still going to play that one ticket DN 20,31,43

I think something changed 2 draws ago ????

inner said:
I hope this thread is the 18/03 Discussion

still going to play that one ticket DN 20,31,43

I think something changed 2 draws ago ????
You are absolutely right here....There was a big shift in that draw...When 5 numbers hit and the highest one is 16 from that group..... :confused: It creates a spectrum of very erratic draws...But my feeling is that we had to go through these after the bonus's draws to find a more regular trending of hot numbers and mostly announced numbers....So I am happy about that...By the way this triple LDs of 05 (without the number 5) was really surprizing to me here...It's going to be fun watching what it will bring up and drag... :eek: :eek2: :eek3:

Last edited:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
You are absolutely right here....There was a big shift in that draw... :eek:
Yes, these numbers are waaaaayyyyy off the wall - altho, I looked at one of my lists and it had 4 of them in the top 12 - 25-38 were 1,2- but I agree with inner and yourself - BIG shift 2 draws ago - very recognizable :agree:

A few things I am seeing - that 20-43 could be in play, also watch 11 - whenever the 15 hits I always see where the 11 is.

I probably will only make some small adjustments to my last set - too many good ones there. :read:

Beaker

Another reason for the numbers from the last draw being strange is there were no numbers from the last 3 draws - this doesn't happen that often. :no:

Beaker said:
Another reason for the numbers from the last draw being strange is there were no numbers from the last 3 draws - this doesn't happen that often. :no:
Good point another strange effect here! :agree2:
Now lets see what that triple LD could bring up folks! :agree2:

Beaker

Dennis Bassboss said:
Good point another strange effect here! :agree2:
Now lets see what that triple LD could bring up folks! :agree2:
Might see something ending in 5 - 15 could repeat :agree:

I'm also looking at the possible consecutives from there.....We can also look the opposite way instead of asking what consecutives comes with LDs?? ...We can also ask ourselves what LDs is bringging what consecutives?? :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker

I might just play the system for this one :notme: It really likes the 22 and this number is the next in the trend line I have been following. :agree2:

The other interesting combo is 1-49 and the triple 27-28-29

Florie

11 and 15(R) are definitely in my picks.

31 is still a wee bit off. Frozen cold as it is here in ON. Maybe have one or 2 lines with it.

20 is my best bet but 43 is not showing in my picks so I have to find the next best partner.

33 is a not for me but like 31 may use once or twice in the wheel.

Sidebar