Jackpot.com to announce new lottery system!

Beaker

SickSystems said:

I believe you misunderstood the rules - the Webmaster will NOT be happy.:dang:

The RULES:

Welcome to the New Bulletin Board at the Lotto 649 Web Site. The former board at Lotto Tutor has amalgamated with Lotto 649.WS an associate site. Lotto Tutor has been serving the online lottery community since 1996 - Lotto 649 WS since 2000 and together the new community forums will be great. The generically useful "Questions & Answers" category has been retained for members and guests. There are new categories and new features for you to enjoy.
Membership is free with these rules:
Do Not Post email addresses, ICQ, Aim, Yahoo Messenger, etc. info.
Do Not Post off topic or affiliate ad links.
Please feel free to post direct links to legitimate lottery sites that may be of benefit to other members.
Be courteous and respectful to other members.
Above all ... Have Fun and let's see someone win the Big Jackpot!

Enjoy and All the Best of Lotto Luck to Everyone!
Lotto Tutor
delete

Last edited:

Beaker

"... Affiliates that advertise non-approved materials may have their accounts terminated."

You're right, looks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks luck a duck - must be a cow. :rolleyes:
delete

Last edited:

Beaker

SickSystems said:
Sorry if I want to offer a golden opportunity to a few folks...
Have fun feeling important...
You're right SickS - there may be some that would be interested. As I said, I'm not the Webmaster. Post some picks and have some fun here. :agree2:
delete

LT

Administrator
Beaker .. thanks for pointing out the rules that SickSystems agreed to when he signed up for membership here.

SickSystems ... your affiliate ads "to offer a golden opportunity" are not allowed on this board.
Also fibbing about NOT being an affiliate is NOT appreciated. Your affiliate staus is clearly identifiable by a look at the urls. In case you have forgotten it, your affiliate number is:
"ID #: 1028075".

Your first link leads to Affiliate Registration
sub category - Personal Information and Website Replicator Information

Your second link leads to leads to income101 affiliate pages - "income institute - professional wealth building system" "Your Host: SickSystems ID #: 1028075 USA"

Members on this board are too wise to be interested in these sleasy kind of things.

If you want to post legitimate lottery discussion topics you are welcomed to do so but don't lie to people or post inappropriate links.

LT

My FRIEND is the "affiliate" I am NOT...
Nor did I/do I lie...

I am merly the advertiser for my FRIEND's business...

-Chris

Beaker

SickSystems said:
My FRIEND is the "affiliate" I am NOT...
Nor did I/do I lie...

I am merly the advertiser for my FRIEND's business...

-Chris
Would the REAL SickSystems please stand up :lol: :lol:

Sidebar