Is there any players from Quebec here!

cheezwiz

I'm looking for peoples playing pick 3 or 4 here in quebec.

Looking for informations to share, and see if I'm the only one trying to win here at that game.

Louis

cheezwiz said:
I'm looking for peoples playing pick 3 or 4 here in quebec.

Looking for informations to share, and see if I'm the only one trying to win here at that game.

Louis
I used to play that game Louis...not anymore.. :no: because on one occasion my bet was refused by the machine...
Guess what? My numbers came up that very same night...So if they don't want to let us play what we want ....I'm out...As simple as that!
Play Banco instead I'll flood you with awesome hints....
:agree: :agree2: :agree: :agree2:

cheezwiz

Hi Dennis,

First I'm glad to meet you. I read in another post that if some number are bet by too many time they remove the possibility to choose these number, that was in USA lotto. Maybe they do the same here in Quebec.
The guy said that the solution is to bet earlier in the morning.

Did you find a technique to choose your number in pick 3 or was it a lucky punch?

I'm not sure that banco is easy to play, they use a lot of number.

But if you want to help me with the pick3 I'll be glad, or if you prefer to introduce me to the banco I'll try to give it a go.

in the pick 3 looto I'm not far in the reflexion to guess the number but the odd should be good enough to gain more that I paid.

Louis

First...I never throw any lucky punches....I hit like thunderbolts....You name it Super 7...Banco...6/49...
But pick 3 to me would take too much time....And playing early in the morning is not my style either....But let me tell you this sometimes some numbers in pick 3 are out of the picture even in the morning actually they are out for a few draws...especially these 8-8-8 or 3-3-3 or tany triples like that.....When they are hot they just put the blanket on them...
As far as Banco is concerned I'm going after a huge hit ....
So I'm concentrating on this.....
:agree: :agree2:

cheezwiz

Sorry if I said something bad to you, that wasn't my intention.

Are you using any software to help you in your choice or you develop your method?

Louis

cheezwiz said:
Sorry if I said something bad to you, that wasn't my intention.

Are you using any software to help you in your choice or you develop your method?

Louis
You did not say anything bad at all...Don't worry about that...
Yes I am using many softwares....some are available here on this very board...Winhunter is a good one and Nick's Lotto statistic can help also...But my best is done with the announcers....And a lot of hard focus analyzis....
Stick around and you'll see more after a while...
:agree: :agree2:

cheezwiz

Hi Dennis,

Talking about pick 3

Have you ever use the fact that in ratio of 1/3 the 3 number appear in the last 3 draws.

Do you think I can combined this fact with another method or anything else to have the right sequence with less number.

Hope I was clear enough, because as you can see I'm a french guy sor excuse for any mistake I did.

Louis

cheezwiz said:
Hi Dennis,

Talking about pick 3

Have you ever use the fact that in ratio of 1/3 the 3 number appear in the last 3 draws.

Do you think I can combined this fact with another method or anything else to have the right sequence with less number.

Hope I was clear enough, because as you can see I'm a french guy sor excuse for any mistake I did.

Louis
Tu n'as pas à t'excuser....J'écris aussi en français et en Atikamek! Toutes les méthodes sont bonnes...si elles rapportent des dividendes! :agree: :agree2:

cheezwiz

Dennis,

Ok that great tri-langual is not bad at all. :)

But related to my last point, I was hoping if you could give me sone advise to raise my chance of winning.

In fact i made a mistake and the average is 1 on every 4 draw the number apprear in the last 3 draw.

Louis

Sidebar