Is there a correlation btw winners and time tix played?

metalator

I was wondering if anyone knows or has the stats on when the winners won jackpots if they played their tickets at a certain time?

metalator said:
I was wondering if anyone knows or has the stats on when the winners won jackpots if they played their tickets at a certain time?
I don't know but 2 constant thing is for sure...
1-They played it...and
2-Before draw time...
3-After lunch (if they were too ungry)
:lol:
Now choose your best answers between these 3...

Irvin

I'll have a wild guess here.

30% bought their tickets with in 2hrs before the close off time on the day of the draw.

NZ lotteries lost a lot of money for one draw and it showed in the prize value.

Becuase 1 hr before close their coms network crapped out.

Most people have the natural habit of leaving it to the last minute.

What would be interesting is to be able hypnotize a few winners in order to see what they had in mind prior to the draws they won....I think that many must have played numbers that they had in mind... :agree: :dizzy:

powerball

Actually, most jackpot winners have been Quick Picks. For example, 70% of Powerball jackpot winners had a terminal-generated selection. That percentage is even higher for Lotto Super 7, including this year's $10 million+ winners.

Some would argue that if you want to win big, you should just buy a Quick Pick!

Dennis Bassboss said:
What would be interesting is to be able hypnotize a few winners in order to see what they had in mind prior to the draws they won....I think that many must have played numbers that they had in mind...

We already know that most of the tickets sold are quick picks unfortunatly but I don't trust any of your % or numbers... The database from your site is loaded with errors in it....By using the poor quality database from lotto buddy site....It would be really hard to ever win anything.. :no:

Sidebar