Is The Lottery Fixed ?

mon

IM JUST CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD THINK...

DOES ANYONE THINK THE GRAND PRIZE OF SUPER7 OR 6 /49 ARE FIXED?

I DONT THINK THAT IT IS UP TO 5/6+ OR 6/7+ BUT I DO QUESTION THE GRAND PRIZES .:(

EVERYTHING IS

Yes Mon

Everything is.....I have no physical proof but you could tell by the weird draws in which numbers are almost identical to one another by one off here and there.
But the good news is somebody must win after all...:agree2:

Nothing is fix in lotto....but some people have a fix idea....If it was fix I would know it as I am related to the inventor of the Canadian 6/49 and the founder of loto-Québec and The National draws...
Mario Beaulieu was his name...He is a former senator in parlament...His son has married my wife's sister ...He past away a couple of years back He had a stroke a few years before and he never fully recovered from it...
But when he was healty and alive, I talked to him about that and he replied
''Even if these draws are not entirely random and some patterns will emerge, overall it is impossible for anyone to say with a 100% certainty that this set of 6 numbers will come up on a determine date on the draw calendar''
And I clearly remember him saying to me '' Luck is purely random...not these draws and if you can spot where it is not totally random...you might achieve some success in finding some bases numbers that you can play with others to increase your gain''
This is as true as I'm alive! Believe it or not!
Two weeks after that I introduced the dancing set to him....The rest is history but I'll let you be the judge on that....
:agree:

Sidebar