is the jump filter (difference) between the numbers the best filter for lotteries?

Jack why don't you stick with one method to see if it works. You have so many posts that in my opinion you really don't play any lottery games whatsoever. You ask members here to help you but you keep asking more questions even after they provide you with Excel files. You do the same thing on another lottery website with the same questions. You seem to be looking for the Holy Grail for selecting lottery numbers but there is none. Just my opinion.

jack

ok, winalot2007, but i play lottery game, pick3, twin pairs, lotofacil, lotomania, lucky day etc. but having only small prizes, I know that lottery is random, but 70% I'm trying to find some references, money is not easy to win, I also play in boloes, , that's why the help posts
to be able to use collective wisdom to have some playable bias whoever created the lamp tried 77 times
and the answer is always there, winaloot, when i win i will be rewarded,

jack

the delta values seem to be good filters
the problem is in the x,y axes, where we have repetitions, delays, short, medium and long, the more strategies to cross each other the better a strategy alone does nothing but combined with others it can find good paths, getting 100% right is not easy but about 60% to 70% is enough, where lotteries are not manipulated

jack

how can AI help me with this of values in row and column x axis and y axis
example
penultimate draw
185 last draw
1-8=7 and 8-5=3 so 7.3 x axis
by columns deltas=3 ,3,4 y axis
how can we combine the delta values in row 7,3 with the delta values in column 3,3,4y?
how to find a way to filter by combining the two axes = x,y

1-8-5
Are you taking the absolute sums from Position 1 and Position 2, Position 2 and Position 3?
What if the number was 5-4-3?
Are the axis values a negative?
5 - 4 = 1
4 - 3 = 1
1,1 axis?

jack

ok,thank you! WINALOT2007! your example is correct, as no one has done this type of delta crossing yet, the system
with two x, y axis using the last and penultimate
pick3 draw, let's study this, well the delta value per line can have 3 values if you assign 10
in 1st position
example= with three values
459= the distance from 4 to the value would be 6 4 to 5= 1
5 pair 9= 4, leaving 6,1,4
winaloot what do you think about assigning 10 in the 1st digit
to have an axis with 3 values, let's try
good
now the other axle
786= penultimate
459= last draw
x axis with three values of delta=6,1,4
y axis = 3,2,3
doubts on how to assign 10 in the delta in line of the 1st digit?
now how to cross the two axes, to have delta prediction?

jack

winalot, thinking a little about the best way, I think that assigning the value of 10 to the delta in line with the last one will work better, because you can cross it with another axis, an example
after studying one of the combinations of axes, it gave axis x= 6 and axis y= 3 in the 1st position of pick3
so for the 1st digit of the next pick3 we have
two digits or 6 or 1
6xx
1xx

jack

hello,winalot2007
How do we know the most effective ammount of history to use for any such filter? The answer lies in a skips and hits chart. The longest skip of any number seems to work out as the ideal ammount of history to use. That being said there are two ways of getting that information from the skips and hits chart. One way is to count the skips and hits in box fashion which usually yields a historical draw history of some where in the 20 to 40+ draw range. The other way is to count the skips and hits by position. This usually yields a draw history of around 70 to the 100 ish range. How much draw history to use for the inital skips and hits chart(s) i use 730 to 1000 draw history. This shows the maximum skip range fluctuations for a given game. After that you can just double the max skip for an ammount of draw history for the skip and hit charts used to determine the ideal draw history for frequency counts.

jack

hello winalot, did you understand about the deltas? Can AI help us? I don't know how to program or excel the help chatght is for those who already know how to use excel

Sidebar