Is Super 7 draw televised?

Beaker

SHT said:
And if so, is the machine's name/number or ball sets mentioned?

Draws are taped and may be rebroadcast later. Not sure I have ever seen the balls drop for S7. :confused:

We don't name machines here - that's a UK thing - and ball set information is not given.

No Arther/Set 2 here :no:

THe discussions for this draw will heat p in the next few weeks - that jackpot is going to $30,000,000 by end of month.

Best bets are meant to be used as bankers :agree: Whenever I post a BB you can assume I have it as DN (banker).

SHT

Thanks Beaker for the infor.

I'll taken note of the fact, that your 'Best bets' are good enough for use as bankers.

SHTH

powerball

Lotto 6/49 and Lotto Super 7 draws are very secretive and the public is not even allowed to watch the draw to see if there is any cheating going on. I see tapes of the supposed draws with the Ryo-Catteau machine spinning away and the multi-coloured India rubber balls being drawn.

powerball said:
Lotto 6/49 and Lotto Super 7 draws are very secretive and the public is not even allowed to watch the draw to see if there is any cheating going on. I see tapes of the supposed draws with the Ryo-Catteau machine spinning away and the multi-coloured India rubber balls being drawn.
Update your site!

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Update your site!

Dennis ...
You keep telling him to update his site...
Is Powerball and Lottybuddy the same person???
Maybe not :notme: but I think he will update in time...
Lets give him a month and see what heppens...
Takes allot of time to update sometimes...

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
----------------------------------------------------------

Sheba said:
Dennis ...
You keep telling him to update his site...
Is Powerball and Lottybuddy the same person???
Maybe not :notme: but I think he will update in time...
Lets give him a month and see what heppens...
Takes allot of time to update sometimes...

----------------------------------------------------------
It might take more than that if he keeps posting his lovelies fantasy stories around here instead of working on his updates... :lol:

Sheba

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted by DB
"It might take more than that if he keeps posting his lovelies fantasy stories around here instead of working on his updates... :lol:"

True Dennis....:agree:

Sidebar