Intuitive Lotto!!!!

Randal

So we all know that people like myself play quick picks and sometimes win.. And you statistical analysis masters with your faith in probability like to play your own numbers based on programs and what not... BUT

Has anyone here ever played INTUITIVE LOTTO!?

I mean, have you ever felt good about a set of numbers without relating them to anything else first? If so did you play them?
EVER WIN AT INTUITIVE LOTTO!?

I was playing a numbers guessing game yesterday with someone and I got 7 numbers that popped into my head.. First I got 4 numbers and then 3 others came to me... I'm wondering if I should play INTUITIVE LOTTO!!!!! I only got 7 hours to buy my INTUITIVE LOTTO ticket....

I'm just curious if anyone here has won with INTUITIVE LOTTO!!
If not, are you sick of me typing INTUITIVE LOTTO in caps!?

Muah!!!!!!

- Randal

Brad

Do you dream in Technicolour Randal? :D

Can't say I ever won anything substantial by using my intuition but a few times had I used my 'feel' for a number(s), that would have led to a better pay out. No software I know will provide all the answers so intuition is certainly a part of predicting ... now if someone could program intuitive algorithms ... watch out :eek:

Good point Randal (finally ;) )

PS here are some related articles IF you're interested, ESP and Lotto and There's More ...

Last edited:

Beaker

No one knows if you win Randal :baby: , you don't post your piks.

Intuition is a powerful skill which can be utilized, but not for QPik players like you.

So QPik Boy :baby: what does your intuition say about S7 ?Just one number

You better win soon cuz mommy's gonna cut your allowance off when she finds out your buying QPiks. :baby:

Good luck with them

back on ignore :agree2:

Randal

Okay guys, I'm going on a hunch here but I bet I'll get 7/7 with these numbers!

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46 and finally.. 47..

Now if all 7 numbers don't come up in that set then I don't know what to think! :heul:

Randal

Ok, can the intuitive lotto idea.. None of them came through (except for one)...

Then again I went to the store and bought them already for this upcoming draw on Friday. Maybe I saw a little too far into the future? MuaH!

Re: Intuitive Lotto

Yes, I do believe there is something about intuitive playing, hunches, dreams, signs and gut feelings.

My favourite example is the stunning story about the old Toronto woman who had a prophetic dream which led her to return to the store to play an extra ticket - using the same numbers that were on one of her Quick Picks...and well, you can guess the amazing outcome...
(the story is no longer searchable at the Toronto Star site but is also posted here:
http://www.dailygrail.com/node/3716)

As for me, I have had one mildly lucrative ($236.10) intuitive episode (butterflies in my stomach as I drove by the Quickie Mart) which I believe led me to turn the car around, play a wheel and win $236.10: http://www.lotto649.ws/lotto-649/880-oct-16-piks-3.html
But that was over 4 years ago.

Since then, my winks from the universe have been in the form of a recurring and noticeably itchy right hand. I remember growing up, my mother said this was a superstition which foretells money coming to you (I also Googled it and learned that it is a fairly well-known superstition). She believes in it. I never thought much about it until last year when I started to notice an increase in the frequency of this itchy hand followed by what I believed to be an increase in my luck (very small prizes - $5, $10, multiple free plays, Tim Hortons Roll Up the Rim free donuts/muffins).

So last year, out of silly curiosity, I actually started logging whenever I would experience an itchy right hand and tracked my wins to see if there was any correlation or if it was all just my imagination/perception/wishful thinking of increased wins. The result? If my hand is itchy the day of a draw or up to two days before a draw, I can almost fully expect a small win ($5, $10, or multiple free plays)! Granted, these tiny wins aren't going to allow me to retire anytime soon, but I do find this mini-phenomenon intriguing. You may dismiss this as utter bunk and completely unscientific, as I am sometimes tempted to do. And yes, when the itchy hand strikes, I tend to buy more tickets, therefore increasing my chances of winning a little something, so it is not - by any stretch - a valid, controlled experiment. But for me, I say, in general, when the itchy hand strikes, a little extra coffee money will almost surely make its way to me! And that's good enough for me. :cool:

I also have a one-year 649 Lotto Advance subscription (1 Quick Pick) which keeps me in the game all year. It has yielded two $10 wins plus a $5 win so far. And yes, my right hand was itchy just before winning!

OK, so I feel pretty silly posting this.

Having said that, does anybody else here have a story or stories to tell about lucrative hunches/dreams/nudges/signs/the unexplained? And more importantly, how does one exploit such synchronicities to win the big jackpot? :)

ladiluck

last nov I was in a conveince store delivering blood donor posters when the sales clerk asked if I wanted lottery tickets as I usually do, but I replyed that I already have my allotment for the week. then he asked in his broken english, no combo play for you. I had purchaced somewhere else that week, so after saying no I suddenly had this weird feeling that I should buy one more ticket, so I said ya give me a quik pic on the western and on the 649, then although I didn't want to spend that much I added, make them combo plays. after 7 dollars and 14 dollars respectively, I felt good about my purchace and was nicely surprized when 5 numbers came out right on the western , giving me 5 - $50 prizes and 2 $500 prizes, for a total of 1250.
only 1 number form the big one with a combo play yet :dang:

Yes! I managed small wins with INTUTIVE LOTTO

Hi Randal;

Yes! you can win big jackpot even with INTUITIVE LOTTO too. I've had many combination numbers in dreams after making analysis for a particular draw overnight. Though I was reluctant on those dreams, once I've changed my picking with the two numbers what I get INTUTIVELY then I matched a 4 digit on that particular draw.

Best of Luck for NUMERIC Dream!

Lottomaniac649:)

blitzed

yup, my wife once told me that it is Chinese superstition, that itchy hand means money will likely comeya way.

I wonder if irritating the hand with somethin on purpose would still work hah! maybe find some itchy wool glove or somethin hah!

later,
blitzed

Teufellj

Might want to scratch my brisket or pull my finger---because I "feel" something big is about to happen! Oops, did I say that? Heheeeeee...
Seriously, intuition is good and can be very positive for somethings, however, unless you are a true Oracle, most of us have very little experience on how to use this gift. Sort of...is a glass half-full of water or is it half-empty type thing...Right or wrong, chaos plays havoc with the decision and you are stuck with the consequences of your choice.

Teufellj...

Intuitive Lotto

The itchy hand portends another mini win from my 649 Lotto Advance subscription! That's Jan 17 ($10 win), Jan 20 ($5) and Jan 27 ($10). Not bad for only one line, eh?

Hee, hee! More Tim Hortons money! :)

tomtom

Randal said:
So we all know that people like myself play quick picks and sometimes win.. And you statistical analysis masters with your faith in probability like to play your own numbers based on programs and what not... BUT

I mean, have you ever felt good about a set of numbers without relating them to anything else first? If so did you play them?

I was playing a numbers guessing game yesterday with someone and I got 7 numbers that popped into my head.. First I got 4 numbers and then 3 others came to me... I'm wondering if I should play INTUITIVE LOTTO!!!!! I only got 7 hours to buy my INTUITIVE LOTTO ticket....

Muah!!!!!!

- Randal
C'mon...:confused: ... if you don't have a good feeling about your numbers why do you play them at all? Playing without at least some feeling your numbers will do well ?.:confused:

And...why do you type all the time INTUITIVE LOTTO in caps!? Is everything OK with your computer? :tylenol:

LottoGator

My Picks for 6/49 and Ontario 49 May 2nd 2007

Hi,

In case anyone is interested I have posted my picks.
Really just 3 columns, cold, played once, played more than once.
I take 3 from col#1 and 3 from col#2 usually and play a line or two with only col#1 and a line or two with only col#2.

Ontario 49
and
6/49

Good Luck!
LottoGator

Randal said:

Muah!!!!!!

- Randal

Hey Randall

I love Quick Picks

Thats the only way to play!

Sidebar