Interested in a Lotto6/49 Number Picker Challenge?

Icewynd

Since January I have been running a 6/49 Number Picker's Challenge. The lottery we have been using is the UK National Lottery.

Would there be any interest in the same type of challenge for Canada's Lotto 6/49? The format would be best score out of 20 numbers, and the time frame would be 3 months.

Please reply to this thread if you would be interested in participating in such a challenge.

Arthur

Hi icewynd I'm looking for help could you help me please ...the game from England 49s what do you know about it

Icewynd

Hi Arthur,

You want to scroll down the page to International Lotteries and post your questions there. We run a Number Picker's Challenge for the UK National Lottery, a 6/49 game, where we test our number picking skill. Maybe you would like to join us?

Good luck!
:thumb:

Arthur

thank you mate but don't you thing this game is fix by ..SIS and when you play those numbers they know what numbers you play and then they can put the numbers which you did not put in .thanks

Arthur

I thing that because this is a program computer don by people so they can controlled a.when you look at the drown and camper them to each other you can see the numbers coming up are the same .

Arthur

In other way the game what you play even for 3 numbers they can be fix if you play for little money they can let you win ...but if you play more many for bet then they can stop you to win do you know what I mean I'm talking about the game what are don by computer what do you thing about that

Frank

Well this discusion is way off topic, but what game are you suggesting is a fix ? 49's ? Both 49's and the UK lotto are physical draws using balls in a transparent drum delivered through a transparent tube. At the end of the day somebody somewhere wins the money. So whats the point of fiddling it, even if it were possible ?

Arthur

Hi frank well my friend as I know the game 49s is not physical draw . I'm look at the numbers draw from the pas ... and if you could do the same you will see the numbers are not draw physical ...in the paddy power this looks like is draw naturally and same in labours ... but is not ,is don the same way like the horses and dogs in the virtual .. with all respect to you I give you the numbers which are draw from the game 49s UK is don by the company .SIS. a. another thing you mentioned there is on the end a winner some where but where ?have you Seen any one who win in this game big Money or it was post it anywhere a..so then my mate ill give you the numbers and you can tell my what do you thing about it here they are ...9 19 29 39 49 .. and this is not a coincidence the numbers are draw so often .thank you for the answer me

Frank

http://www.49s.co.uk/49s/HowToPlay.aspx

Click on "view a video" .

It clearly shows a physical draw using physical balls in a physical machine. In the UK we have laws which prevent companies from misrepresenting their products. Are you saying this video is a pack of lies ? I have never seen a live draw since I don't do 49's but they can be seen in betting shops. I do not understand what you were saying about those numbers, they don't look special to me and as I have no statistics I cannot comment on them.

Arthur

No I don't say they are lies . I'm saying their are fix they can manipulating them . and you don't see the numbers nothing special a.ok can you tell my why the numbers are coming so often almost very day but if I'm wrong I'm sorry with them numbers you can do pair or triple ;I can see the side 49s shows the draws ,it also show the numbers from the pass and if you look at them draws you could see how often they com almost every time I did camper them draws with euromillions there is 50 balls draw on live and each of them are completle different a.not like 49s they replete every draw but I'm mind be wrong with this and I hope I am .thank you mate for answer me

Frank

Well if you wish to discuss it I suggest you start a thread about it and present your evidence there. This thread has nothing to do with it.

Frank

You didn't say anything wrong Arthur. The point is you are saying it in the wrong place! You have been told twice now that this thread is for a discussion about a 6/49 Number Picker's Challenge and nothing else. I thought that by not replying, it would discourage you from continuing to go off topic! I don't want to keep talking to you and explaining things in this thread, just use the appropriate topic. :rolling: I shall not be posting again in this topic unless it is to discuss a 6/49 Number Picker's Challenge.

Frank

Well it looks like the original purpose of this thread is long dead. Clearly nobody was interested in a challenge based on the Canadian lottery, and Arthur is determined not to discuss the UK number pickers challenge in the UK number pickers challenge thread as requested by Icewynd and by me. He is determined to discuss it in here. :dizzy:

I'm determined not to. Here is where to discuss it. http://www.lottoforums.com/lottery/international-state-lotteries/13384-uk-number-pickers-challenge-selection.html#post129423

Arthur

Frank could you please show me how you do the pick 6\49 what is looks like then maybe I will be able to say some thing about it or not

Sidebar