India's Sikkim Super Lotto 6/49

LT

Administrator
India's Sikkim Super Lotto 6/49

I have been asked to do a "Top 20" for a new 649 Lotto that has started in India.
I've had a heck of a time trying to locate a reliable on line source for the draw results :dizzy:
Here is the url I was given.
http://www.myplaywin.com/

But the few times I got through the draw results history display was not working and when I attempt to access the site now I just get "server down" :notme:
The person has sent me an excel file of the results up to Dec. 19/02 - the lottery is only 40 draws young.
The excel file can be downloaded here:
http://lotto649.ws/downloads/SuperLotto.xls

Is anyone up for cracking this lottery with me? These new lotteries are fun to tackle because of the short history and lack of a developed signature.
I'm going for a top 20 set for 10 draws in a row but all pool sizes, best bet numbers and length of play are welcomed.
The problem is that we need to have all draw results. If anyone knows the results for Dec 26/02 please post them here.

With all of the great talent that the members here have I'm sure we will be winning LOTS of rupees very soon :D

Brad

LT,

the xls file download link worked and I got the file to Dec.19/02. The direct link for the ws is 'dead', when I did a search I came up with the site but could not access it, page would not display either ... I'll try later, could be that a :cow: kicked over their generator or sumthin' ;).

here is one other site that mentions this Lotto, old info tho ..

Brad

LT,

the site was up last time I checked, here is a link to the results page.

Just in case it goes down again, I got the last 2 draws:

17-22-25-40-42-45 ... 02.01.03
04-05-17-21-22-48 ... 26.12.02

Cheers

Last edited:

dwoods99

Brad said:
...the xls file download link worked and I got the file to Dec.19/02. The direct link for the ws is 'dead', when I did a search I came up with the site but could not access it, page would not display either ... I'll try later, could be that a :cow: kicked over their generator or sumthin'...
Brad, an internet 'trick' that you could try is going to google.com and search for the website, and then select to view from Google's cached pages instead of the URL link.

LT

Administrator
Here are my Top 20 for India's new Sikkim Super 6/49 Lotto - only 41 draws from the start until Jan 2/03.

This number pool is to be played for the next 10 draws.

A couple of comments ... for those of you who know that I favour 31 in Canada's 6/49 please know that 31 in this pool is not the only 30's decade just because I like the number :D It came up as the alone 30 in my analysis of the Sikkim data ;)
and that can't be bad :lol:

Hints Hints 17 and 22

Final comment ... to the person who asked me to do this .. I sent an email 2 U with the numbers and it bounced back :( .. your "mail box has exceeded it's quota" its too full.
Hope that you see the numbers here :agree:

Lets go for the Rupees :agree2:

LT

Brad

The site is down again :dang: ... Google's cache has an old snap shot of it, beginning of Dec.'02, so depending on how often they 'crawl' the net there LT's success will remain a mystery ... Rupees Romp, Sikkim Super suspense :eek: ... stay tuned

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
The site continues to be down :(
I have emailed the webmaster a couple of times and the email bounced back :rolleyes:
I have checked the major online Indian newspapers but they only have the cricket scores .. no lotto :D
I can't understand how a major lottery like the Sikken is not acessible on the Internet :notme:
If any of our friends from India know of the Sikkem Super Lotto Results please post them.
Thanks
LT

Brad

Jan.09 WINNING NRS

01-18-32-36-38-47

the site was up at 12:30 PST ... wonder if it's just a part-time WS ? :D

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Thanks Brad ... just got into the site myself and comming here to post the results when I c u have the matter already in hand. :agree2:
That web site is a real intermittent thing :(

LT

Administrator
Brad ... u r always getting here ahead of me to post the results ... thanks :agree2:

Nothing exciting yet with my 20 number pool :(

It seems that the 30's decade is presently making a correction on its prior absence.

Sidebar