Iliya's new Pick 5 wheel book

chilibill

I just bought Iliya's new edition Pick 6 wheel book, and asked him how to convert some of his wheels to Pick 5. He answered my e-mail and told me he was writing a new book on Pick 5 wheels, coming out soon. Just thought I would pass that on, and LT said I could.
chilibill

Hi guys,

I want to know more about wheeling.
I find books on that subject pretty unhandy, since there are lots of places on the internet where you can easily create your wheels or put in your numbers.
What are the best options we have here?

best regards,
Bob

chilibill

Iliya's Pick 5 Wheel Book

Icewynd,
His name is Iliya Bluskov. The book title Is "Combinatorial Lottery Systems with Win Guarantees". The book I have is for Pick 6 games and has about 130 wheels in it, all with win guarantees. The book was highly recommended, so I bought a copy on Amazon. He has a Pick 5 book coming out soon. I have LDIR software which has 800 wheels available, plus you can custom design your own wheel, and test it for "holes", etc.
Good to have lots of choices.
chilibill

chilibill

Wheeling newbie with Trap/Overlap

ForeverBob,
I'm pretty new to wheeling also, and use Gail Howard's software mostly to do it for my Pick 5 game. As I said, LDIR has 800 wheels you can access too.
What I found is you first come up with the smallest set of good numbers for your game. Then you look for a wheel (to produce tickets for your game) for that amount of numbers, Also the wheel must have a win guarantee you can afford to play. I've been using 3 if 5 , but not in a normal way. I split my 18 numbers into 3 groups of 6. Then using a 12 number wheel, wheel group 1 with 2, then 1 with 3 , then 2 with 3. Each time I wheel , I get 2 tickets to play for a total cost of $6. I also believe this Trap/Over\Lap wheeling method improves the win guarantee from 3 if 5 to better than 3 if 3, because I occasionally hit 3 and 4 numbers in my pick 5 games doing it.
I hope this helps. Wheeling is really a must if you want to trap the winners.
By the way, you can try LDIR for free, as long as you like. The support is incredibly good too.
chilibill

Hey Chilibill,
I didnt read your post yet.
LDIR is totaly something new to me, so I will sure look into that, thanks a lot for your advice.

How do you go about wheeling 18 numbers in 3 parts and then wheel those parts like AB, AC an BC?
Could you please elaborate?

Bob

chilibill

Wheeling without filters

I'm learning the hard way that wheeling without filtering is pretty expensive.
Ilya's book is fine , but no filters. All his wheels have "pointers" so there is lots of work to do to get your tickets. But he guarantees each wheel so that is good to know.
chilibill

Sidebar