I need someone to reinvent the wheel

Irvin

Hi guys and gals :wavey:

I am in search of a wheel, wheels or programme that meet the following criteria;

V = 20 to 30
K = 6
T = 4 or 5
M = 6

I know this makes a big wheel (especially if T is 5) But I need the following;

The 20 to 30 Numbers are made up of smaller groups of numbers and with the criteria being a minimum of 0 and a max of 2 from each group this should lower the wheel size by a lot.

There is a minimum of 4 groups and a max of 10.

Numbers in each group will vary from 1 number to 5 numbers.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know this can be done with LottoDesignerXL (Thanks Nick) But I need one that goes over 200 Lines so I can reduce the set from there.

TIA Irvin :D

hot4

Irvin said:
Hi guys and gals :wavey:

I am in search of a wheel, wheels or programme that meet the following criteria;

V = 20 to 30
K = 6
T = 4 or 5
M = 6

I know this makes a big wheel (especially if T is 5) But I need the following;

The 20 to 30 Numbers are made up of smaller groups of numbers and with the criteria being a minimum of 0 and a max of 2 from each group this should lower the wheel size by a lot.

There is a minimum of 4 groups and a max of 10.

Numbers in each group will vary from 1 number to 5 numbers.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know this can be done with LottoDesignerXL (Thanks Nick) But I need one that goes over 200 Lines so I can reduce the set from there.

TIA Irvin :D

Irvin, try Lotwin (trial version); it gives you that wheel with cover=100%. If you make it by Optimum reduction may be you can select the cover you think more affordable for you.

Frank

Irvin

Thanks Beaker.

I use Nicks programme "LottoDesignerXL" but it is limited to 200 lines.

It has the best constraints feature that I have used so far.

The combinations I am working on will produce more than the 200 lines and I want to view all of them to decide what can be taken out.

Frank,

Trying out the Lotwin but it is giving me almost all the possible combinations even after adding all the filters....I'll tinker around with it a bit more.

Thornc,

ummmh yeah looks good well take another look just not sure whats happening 1/2 the time with this thing.

Regards,

Irvin

hot4

Irvin said:
Thanks Beaker.

<snip>

Frank,

Trying out the Lotwin but it is giving me almost all the possible combinations even after adding all the filters....I'll tinker around with it a bit more.

<snip>

Regards,

Irvin

Irvin,

have you selected Optimum Reduction?

Frank

thornc

Irvin said:

Thornc,

ummmh yeah looks good well take another look just not sure whats happening 1/2 the time with this thing.

If you have any problems with the language ask way... I'm certain that hot4 and I can help you! :agree:

Sidebar