I need help...

scroodge

Hi all,

I hope someone can help me here. I'm busy looking at a strategy that might just give me a bit more of an edge.

I've taken the SA lotto's past draws (93) and then looked at the last draw result, one number at a time. I then went and looked at what numbers were most drawn after the number in the latest result. (eg. If the result were 1 2 3 4 5 6, I look at no 1 and take the numbers most drawn after no1 appeared.)

I do hit with 4 to 7 numbers almost all the time but the problem I have is that the pool of numbers vary from about 18 to 30. Any suggestion on how I might be able to reduce that pool with out compromising my hit rate?

Any comments will be appreciated.

Cheers
Scroodge :cool:

LT

Administrator
Hi scroodge,
Just a couple of thoughts on the young lottery that you are playing. If you could keep your 4 to 7 consistent number captures in a pool that does not exceed 20, then the system would be working really good. As your pool hits a total of 21 to 30 at times then look to eliminate up to 10 numbers. For the Canadian 649 most of the 49 numbers will repeat within an average of 25 draws. Your lottery may not have a large enough draw history to check this out yet but it may be worthwhile to give a retention prority to those numbers in your pool that have not appeared in the previous 25 draws. Also check the amounts in your tens groups. ie if you have a lot of 20's eliminate more numbers from that group than the other 10s groups. It may be worth checking out your lottery's behaviour regarding repeat wimnners from the last draw. If repeat winners are less occurring than not, then eliminate the seven numbers from the last draw from your pool.
Thanks for keeping us appraised of your system.

scroodge

Thanks for the reply LT,

Thus far in the South African lotto 48.4% of the draws had at least one number of the previous draw. The median skip for all the numbers is 5 BUT 25 numbers has been drawn in the last 5 draws (I'm not counting the bb). Even if I leave these numbers out (which of course would be silly) I'm still left with 24 numbers :( .

Oh why are this so difficult :confused: .

I'm looking into a few other "filters" and will report back if anything works.

Cheers

joesam

Dear Scroodge
What do you want your guarantee to be? 3/6,4/6,5/6 or 6/6. How much are you wanting to spend. All of this will determine your strategy. My own view is to get the winning streak going even if you wheel 24 numbers at a lower guarantee. I know part of the community likes to pick 8-12 numbers, however it can be demoralising when one start and keep on predicting the wrong numbers.

Keep on trying.

scroodge

Joesam,

I hear what you are saying but playing 24 numbers and only hitting 3/6 is also demorilising :D . I want to see if I can't at least break even with the amount I'm playing or even winning a few bucks more ;) . Of course more than what I'm losing, which is what's happenning to me at the moment. I'm a sucker for punishment of course so I won't give up this easily.

Cheers

scroodge

After the Sat. SA draw I scaned my total picking field of 27 numbers using this strategy and guess what:

I've had all 7 numbers in that bunch. Now to just get a wheel that gives a you the same return than the numbers you've gotten without costing me 14 million to play :D .

There were also 3 numbers that repeated from the previous draw.

Cheers

scroodge

Well I decided to play my 30 numbers for the 21 Nov 2001 draw in 45 combinations. The results were:

6 x 3 numbers
1 x 3 + bb
1 x 4 numbers
1 x 5 numbers

All for a profit of a few thousand bucks :D :D :D

I think I've got something here. ;)

Cheers

LT

Administrator
Wow scroodge .. that's great. I think that your certainly are onto something with your system! Next time a 6 out of 6 ???? :D

Howzat

Hi,

Just to add...I would like to say xyz sheet is the best for me and maybe you ca try it on your younger game....this how it helps to pick winning numners.

x - contain the most recent draws,y - the later draws and z- the lst of lst draws.

as the game gets played we update the matrix.
normally i have observed that the winning numbers comes from the y- axis as the most it can have is 14 numbers.

If they 14 numbers then you definately have five if not six winning numbers.

It works for Ohio and I belive it works RSA lottery as well.

I have been winning regularly ever since I bought the system for $70.00 and it is worth it.

retxx

to howzat.Could you e-mail me a copy of your xtract chart to get an idea of it. Thanks my e-mail is [please do not post email addys ...
howzat Could you post a copy of your xtract chart for retxx? .. thanks LT]

[ January 19, 2002: Message edited by: LT ]

Sidebar