I need Excel expertise from great GillesD!

jack

Hello, GILLESD, please can make a macro so = Generate groups of four numbers example 12,37,45,89 01 23 46 89 ..... GILLESD, the numbers go from 00 to 99 ok, there can be no repetition of digits, then the 8-digit groups are different, I'll give an example that can not 12,33,46,66 51, ​​this group may not appear in the list, who has a 3.6 digit repeated You can not have, you delete this group Month excel 2010, seven

PAB

Hi Jack,

If we take out the numbers with duplicate digits from numbers 00 to 99 we are left with 90 numbers.
Now if we want to produce ALL the 4 number combinations from these 90 numbers we end up with a total of C(90,4) = 2,555,190 combinations.
Is this what you are after?

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

jack

Pab Hello, I want only the combinations Thus = 07,16,54,98 = 0,7,1,6,5,4,9,8 Pab can see this please, just 2 million of these groups want four numbers with different digits Example = 12,23,24,56 = Delete digit because it repeated

RAMROCK

Hello Jack,

I understand what you mean Jack, please start a new thread, y alli puedo ayudarte..o vemos la manera de salir del sitio. No problem I can help you with code if your idea make sense.

Ramrock.

PAB

Hi Jack,

I have noticed that you have NOT started a new thread as RAMROCK suggested.
Can I assume that you have got an answer to your request?
If you have, perhaps you could post your method so others on this forum following this thread can see what the solution was?
If you haven't, then if you start a new thread as suggested then we can probably supply a solution for you.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
PAB
:wavey:

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
12:45, restate my assumptions.
Mathematics is the language of nature.
Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

Sidebar