I need Excel expertise from great GillesD!

Hello Excel guru!

You may be knowing that I'm in the process of making a spreadsheet with macros to predict the betline for a specified lottogame (i.e. for 6/49 game) and the poor performance of my predictions so far. Now, I've resorted with a indepth analysis to predict the individual betlines. As I find the randamize method takes too long time to correctly spit out the right combination out of 14 billion odds, I've decided to include the combinations itself in a two columns with a split of oddnumbers (4 numbers) evennumber (2 numbers). I've tried to hold the data in a multidimensional array and inputing the variables (all 6 numbers - one combination) for the checking in a particular range (i.e. a2:f2) but I've not successful. All but this module alone need a fix from your expertise. For clarity, I give the following details.
1. Column 'B2' to 'D12651" contain four numbers (all odd) - 12650 lines
2. Column 'E2' to 'F277' contain two number (all even) - 276
3. Column 'A' to 'F" ..with blank to hold the combin generated from above two (i.e. 4 numbrs from 'B2:D2' & 2 numbers from 'E2 to F2')
4. After inputting the combination one by one in the input range ($A$2:$F$2), I've another macro to either pick the combination or drop. This macro will restore the range ($A$2:$F$2) as empty to hold the result of next combination by loop from the array.

I believe that I've communicated my requirement.

Thank you for your time & expertise.
Regards.

Sidebar