I lost this website.WHY?

I have a wierd question.For a few days.I could not log onto the website. I treid many times a day.Itkept telling me error 404.
I was upset.I enjoy this website.
I finally found it again tonight. This is Strange. But I wen tto Copernic.The only name i could rememeber seeing a lot was Deniss Bassboss.I out it in the search engine .And it came up the website again.
Is there a way to keep from losing it agin.That was the second time for me.
I checked out yahoo and some other search engines.And also copernic just looking for the members of 6/49 website.It could not be found.
I am leaving it on my copernic in case it happens again
Still not sure why it said server not found error 404?
Any one that can tell me why?

Yes every search engine will find me...but you could have find the site using Billy Moosehead name I guess...but seriously if you would have looked for lotto 6/49...I'm quite sure that your search would have been less painfull...but now you are here again....so search for numbers now... :heul:

LT

Administrator
Hi bigsis2uca,

The website was down for a while. That was why you were getting error messages. Web sites go down occassionally for a multitude of reasons and if a website is moved to a different home (server) it would be down for at least 48 hrs as that is the time necessary for the new address to propogate across the entire internet. You took a unique approach to finding it again ! But when you think of the logic it makes sense .. Look for Dennis Bassboss and you will find this bulletin board :) As Dennis is one of the foundation stones of the online lottery community I'm sure that his name will show up in all the engines :agree: A tip for the nextime you loose the link .. hopefuly there won't be a nextime .... just go to the front page of the forums at www.lotto649.ws You can always remember where to find the Lotto 649 Web Site Lottery Players Club because it is at Lotto649 dot WS (WebSite) so just think of where is the Lotto 649 Web Site.
Glad you found your way back :agree2:

dwoods99

LT said:
.... just go to the front page of the forums at www.lotto649.ws You can always remember where to find the Lotto 649 Web Site Lottery Players Club because it is at Lotto649 dot WS (WebSite) so just think of where is the Lotto 649 Web Site.
LT,
I think the real problem was the same that happened to me. I had the website forum index as a bookmark, however the bookmark was saved as an IP number (ex: 33.55.66.77/forums/...). Of course I had no problem remembering lotto649.ws since I'd been there a few times before :clown: . So I would suggest to everyone that bookmarked the site like I did, is to change the location to use the IP name (lotto649.ws) instead of the IP number. Or even simpler is to just create a new bookmark and remove the old bookmark :D

Beaker

dwoods99 said:
LT,
I think the real problem was the same that happened to me. I had the website forum index as a bookmark, however the bookmark was saved as an IP number (ex: 33.55.66.77/forums/...). Of course I had no problem remembering lotto649.ws since I'd been there a few times before :clown: . So I would suggest to everyone that bookmarked the site like I did, is to change the location to use the IP name (lotto649.ws) instead of the IP number. Or even simpler is to just create a new bookmark and remove the old bookmark :D
Me too dwoods - explicit IP reference - when the site moved to a new server :kaioken: Now I have lotto649.ws/forums in the bookmark :agree2:

Brad

There is another way that hasn't been mentioned yet although I'm sure most know about it, via LottoTutor Forum , that's how I got to this WS the very first time few yrs ago and also a couple of times after I lost my bookmark.

Sidebar