I am very curious??????

I am very curios of something?
I was wondering if any of u have won more then 4 numbers?
And I am obessed with information with lottery.From time to time could everyone.Tell a story about a winner from there areas?
I am interested in all areas where winners come from.
And I am having a huge MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR.
MY very good friend in BC gave me a free trip to BC.After 1 of the worse years in my life. U cannot beat a house fire and BY pass surgery and complications in less then 6 months.
Take care all.Sorry if this is in wrong forum.

Beaker

I hit the 5 once - a long time ago. :dizzy: I had the 5 a bunch of 3's and 4's from the wheel. Really awesome hit. The clerk at the store had never seen anything like it - WOW!!:eek: :eek:
She freaked out - didn't know what to do. She had a bunch of claim forms for the big prizes that she pulled out - all covered in dust. She kept telling everyone that I hit the 5. I told her to be quiet - let's not draw too much attention :erm:
Next time I win, I'm taking the ticket to the lotto office - very discreet there. :agree:

Have a great holiday bigsis2uca - sounds like you need one :agree2:

BEST WISHES BIGSISCUA

You gotta take care of your health. I don't know about your circumstances of BYPASS but surely watching funny shows etc etc helps boost the immunity system to a large extent.

As for winning, Ben from Montreal matched 5/6 plus multiple 4/6 very recently like 3 weeks ago or so...

In the last ten years I have hit for 5 in 4 different occasions...never more than that...For some reasons I have never been able to catch the bonus number or another one out of these hits...
My biggest hits have been in Banco...I have hit for 7 numbers out of 7 (picks 7) on 4 different occasions also got a few 7/8 but never hit for more there...
I also got 6/7 once in Super 7 ...3 years ago...

Re: Dennis

ComboManiac said:
This 6/7 in S7, was it combo play or regular Pick ?
It was combo play.....Wheeling 11 numbers....I also know two other persons that got that once....My father and my father in law...one out of a wheel...and the other out of a quick-pick...

Ben

Dennis Bassboss said:
In the last ten years I have hit for 5 in 4 different occasions...never more than that...For some reasons I have never been able to catch the bonus number or another one out of these hits...
My biggest hits have been in Banco...I have hit for 7 numbers out of 7 (picks 7) on 4 different occasions also got a few 7/8 but never hit for more there...
I also got 6/7 once in Super 7 ...3 years ago...

Nice Dennis,
You play smart that's why you win, and i'm sure in the shortly future you win BIG

Sidebar