I Am Disappointed..........

peter

I don't see any deleted posts, your posts are still there, I quess just no one responded, thats all.:confused:

Brad

I didn't see any 'deletes' either. Seems like you posed some Qs on old threads to members that no longer frequent this forum.

There are not that many pick3 players here (yet), don't know if any are from Ohio :notme:. But not getting 'instant' responses does not mean your posts are not being read.
I think it would be great to get some tips even if general rather than specifically for Ohio and I'm willing to bet you'd get good discussions going. "If you build it they will come"

Have you tried MasterMind3? I read that R. Perkis had some good results with the prog.

Cheers :wavey:

Last edited:

Maggie

Hi Teufellj,

Another possible explanation for your missing posts may be that when LT deleted the multiple ones that happy00 posted a couple of days ago, you may have had posts in the same thread and therefore they disappeared as well.

I also noticed in reading your posts you were responding to people who have not posted on this board in over a year or so. You replied to a post of Rettx that he wrote way back in Feb. of 2002.

You are most welcome on this board, but as you can probably tell there really are not that many Pick 3 players that post here on a regular basis. I have seen other forums where Pick 3 is one of "the" games to play, but being the moderator of the Ohio forum, I'm sure you already knew that and you know which ones they are. :)

Teufellj

PETER AND BRAD AND MAGGIE...

PETER, BRAD AND MAGGIE......
I WAS NOT ATTEMPTING TO BE A SORE HEAD OR A SNIVLING BABY ALTHOUGH MY LAST POST MAY SEEM SO. IT IS NOT MY WANT TO APPEAR SO AND I AM SORRY FOR MY INFANTILE APPROACH. I HAVE MANY DEADLINES TO MEET AND I GUESS THEY CAUGHT UP WITH MY LACK IN SENSE OF HUMOR BECAUSE NORMALLY YOU COULDN'T BUDGE ME INTO GETTING RANGY WITH ANYONE FOR ANY REASON. I WILL TRY TO BE MORE CIVIL IN THE FUTURE.
THANKS FOR THE SUBLIMINAL ENCOURAGEMENT GUYS AND LADY.
I HAVE DELETED THAT STIFLING POST AND HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND SOME OF THE WHY.
A THANK YOU TO MAGGIE, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW WHAT A "SENIOR MOMENT" IS.
LET ME ASK A QUESTION........WHAT CAN I DO TO EVOLVE THE PICK 3 GAME FOR WHOMEVER WANTS THE INFORMATION? THIS FORUM THOUGH SMALL DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE STRICT GUIDELINES FOR INVOLVEMENT. I CAN COME UP WITH MANY SCENERIOS BUT IT WOULD BE PREFERABLE TO HEAR FROM THE LEADERS OF THIS GROUP AND NOT STICK MY FOOT ANY DEEPER IN MY MOUTH THAN I ALREADY HAVE.
WHERE I MODERATE FOR OHIO, THERE IS PRETTY MUCH A FREE REIN SHORT OF BEING NASTY OF COURSE AND I COULD USE SOME GUIDE LINES.
REGARDS,

Teufellj

Last edited:

Maggie

Re: PETER AND BRAD AND MAGGIE...

Teufellj said:
PETER, BRAD AND MAGGIE......
A THANK YOU TO MAGGIE, I BELIEVE YOU KNOW WHAT A "SENIOR MOMENT" IS.
REGARDS,

Teufellj

HARDLY!!! :)

But, I won't hold it against you. :wavey:

Brad

Hey Teufellj,

we're pretty easy going here too, just a few things to observe: no posting emails, affiliate ads, no links to other forums, be civil (you mentioned that already) ... and we try to stay reasonably close to section/thread topic (that doesn't always work).

You can start threads, join others, the 'Anything Goes' section is for any topic that pops in your head, 'Questions&Answers' is for stuff that won't 'fit' other sections ... well you get the idea.

Oh yeah, we don't tolerate spammers, report tose to LT (moderator) and he'll swing by to delete.

If you're not sure just ask, we'll be glad to confuse you!! :D

Cheers

Sidebar