How to Win Your Pick-6 Lottery Game

Brad

Robert Perkis of Lotto-Logix has published an interesting article on a commom sense approach to playing the pick-6 lottos. It is well written and worth reading, fairly recent I think. Those who have not seen it click here

Cheers

NICE ONE BRADO

Hey Brad,

that triplets system was mentioned way back in 2002...I just can't remember by whom.
But it's a nice one providing 2/3 hits...
Also don't forget the serotic method, it's similar to this one.

Brad

Hey Combobud,

see you doing some heavy reading :D ! I find the Hot/Avg/Cold chart interesting ... that is how many nrs hit from the 'Average' column ... I count 4x5 and 2x6 in 50 draws, also many 4s and 3s, when I get some time I'll reproduce the chart for BC49 and see how it fares. The nr reduction technique is worth another look too ...

CHARTS

Brado,

I didn't look properly into Charts and Hot/Avg/Cold but I guess I will do that once I am home...
I still think your system of AW 12 is the best of winning anything but not with 22 lines..It's gotta be 40 lines.....

garfield

Call me a lame or stupid...:bawl: ....but I'm new here and I don't know what is BC49 and AW12 system....:confused:

Can some of you explain that two terms to me???....:cold:

thanks.....:agree:

Brad

Hi Garfield,

BC49 is a British Columbia lotto ... same odds as CAN 6/49 but has lower prizes, costs $0.50/ticket. Other provinces have their versions too, ie: AL49-Atlantic, QE49-Quebec, ON49-Ontario, W-Western ...

AW12 is a short form for Abbreviated Wheel for 12 numbers, when written as AW12-30 it means 30 lines are needed to wheel the 12 numbers.

You will find some of these abbreviations in the new Lottery Glossary on this site ...

Cheers

dwoods99

Brad said:
Hi Garfield,

BC49 is a British Columbia lotto ... same odds as CAN 6/49 but has lower prizes, costs $0.50/ticket. Other provinces have their versions too, ie: AL49-Atlantic, QE49-Quebec, ON49-Ontario, W-Western ...

AW12 is a short form for Abbreviated Wheel for 12 numbers, when written as AW12-30 it means 30 lines are needed to wheel the 12 numbers.

You will find some of these abbreviations in the new Lottery Glossary on this site ...

Cheers
To clarify, Quebec is QC49 and Western Canada is WC49. The glossary link is near the bottom of the page on the left side.

Brad

See ... didn't know that Quebec is QC, have been using QE for a long time ... the W was a typo I didn't correct 'cause of ws trouble ... thanks dwoods :agree2:

Sidebar