How much have you been spending on Super7?

Randal

Has everyone here been spending a **** load buying up Super7 tickets lately on the bonus draws? If so, how much?

I spent $15 for the draw tomorrow (March 28th) and I plan to spend more on next week's draw assuming it's another huge bonus :D

Note: Most of my purchases are quick picks.

Brad

You already know my limit, $15, tho I'm sure I'll be tempted any time there's extra coin weight in my pockets. :D

Geenie

I usually spend between $60-100 on Super (office pools less) and $40-60 on 649. I do not care to know how much
in total I spent to date. When I win the
jackpot I will spend alot more.

It's all about the challenge of picking and landing those 6 or 7 numbers!!!!!

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

peter

When the stupid 7 gets up to 10 mil, I buy 4 of the 5 dollar packs for a total of 20 bucks. the last 3 draws I got nothin, At my wifes work 10 people have been putting in 10 dollars each, all the got the last few draws are nothing more than a handful of QP's. Now you know why I call this STUPID 7.:sick:

mon

WHAT I DO IS I HAVE A GROUP AT WORK , THEN WHEN THE DRAW GETS TO 10 MILLION I DO A FAMILY TKT MYSELF, MY MOM, MY INLAWS, MY BEST FRIEND AND MY EXINLAWS. THEN I MAY SPEND UP TO (WHEN THE DRAW GETS REALLY BIG!!) ABOUT $20.00

THE GROUPS PERMIT ME TO HAVE MORE COMBOS AND I DONT HAVE TO SPEND TO MUCH I ALSO DONT MIND SHARING IF I HAVE TO :D :D

I play the Powerball, never more than $5 (and that's only if the 30 yr annuity would be over 1,000,000 after taxes, or a jackpot of 50,000,000 :) )... usually just $2 (1 my #s [never the same] and 1 QP [just in case])
I usually win $0 but have won between $3 and $100... so far this year I'm behind, but last year I made $250 more than I spent, nearly all of which was from QP tix :cool:

Randal

$250 more than spent! :eek:
That's some luck considering I'm probably in the whole nearly that much on Super7/Lotto649 :(

ivygirl

Do you have any tips&strategies buing lottery?

I hear most of the Americans like playing the lottery.Is it true?I am a Chinese lottery fan and have look on the history of your lottery for a long time.Could you tell me some tips&strategies of yours or can we exchang our minds about lottery?
I'm full of curiosity about your lottery.How about the types and how to play ?when will the winning numbers be released ?I solicit your more information !!

Are there any courteous and earnest friend help me?:kiss:

Last edited:

Geenie

Office Pool: 20 people $600.00 worth of tickets.
1800 lines total. We better land more than free
plays or I'll :bawl:

Randal

I never nailed anything more than free plays on Super7 yet.

Btw IvyGirl, I wish I could share my lotto stratedgy with you but I don't really have one. I mostly play quick picks and the numbers I do play are either birthdays or "intuitive numbers."

Btw I'm Canadian, lots of people here play the lotto, but I'd have to say most don't play every draw.

ivygirl

Randal
Is every one there playing the lotto in an intuitive way?
then why so many software about lottry in America or Canada?
Do you know people with tips and strategies?
Gail Howard is universally recognized as the creator of the most highly acclaimed and successful lottery systems used in the world today.
so ,please tell me more !!!

Randal

Of course not everyone plays in the intuitive way.. I like to sometimes but usually I just play quick picks. I really don't have any tips for you. Sorry :(

Personally I don't use statistical analysis to play the lotto.

ivygirl

ask Brad!!

Brad
Are you a lotto junkie?if so ,can we share with some tips?I come from China and also a lotto Junkie using lotto software.
Can you tell me some information about your playing lotto or can we analyze the winning numbers along?
I'm expert in the pick 5 and have some achievements.
try and see?

hypersoniq said:
I play the Powerball, never more than $5 (and that's only if the 30 yr annuity would be over 1,000,000 after taxes, or a jackpot of 50,000,000 :) )... usually just $2 (1 my #s [never the same] and 1 QP [just in case])
I usually win $0 but have won between $3 and $100... so far this year I'm behind, but last year I made $250 more than I spent, nearly all of which was from QP tix :cool:

that was last year (2 tix per draw, 108 draws last year $216 spent, $466 won the luck was in 4 $100 prizes that happened between may and november (all QPs) and about 9 $7 prizes (and the powerball only on dec. 25 2000 $3)... If I look at the stats since I'm old enough to play the lottery...:(
Last year was definitely a fluke, because I only played the powerball... the years prior, I played whatever big jackpots PA would offer... I couldn't bear to keep stats then :cool:

Sidebar