how hard can it be

daleks

hey, brad - first, here's a cookie:smokin: :smokin:

found your message, and this site, and you'r in bc and me too also...and the odds on the daily three are so incredibly favourable.....so, really,how hard can it be

i will do some research...some years ago i tracked the numbers for one year, noticed some groupings, some repeats - perhaps 10%----made some charts....doing it more for , ---hey, i'm angry and just want to get the numbers right so who cares about a payout -----and twice in about a month did connect the numbers for 3-straight, but was not playing with money.....simply doing simple elimination systems resulted in "gambler's fallacy,"....picking by hunch seemed to work best......i lately have come across a number of text tomes with systems which will return money, but one ends up losing more.....the odds and systems available are fairly simple, only 3 places being played, and i will in the next while take another look at it, in a more serious vein........winning a small amount but consistently, will add up over a longer period........cheers:confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

Brad

daleks,

your approach mirrors mine in that I have done some dry runs in D3 also ... so far no cookies but I do have some stats etc.

For example: from draw 1 to 3101 -10/20/02:

Triples.........33x--> 1%
Doubles.....831x-->27%
Singles...2,237x-->72%

Pretty basic stuff, I understand most 3 nr games have similar stats .... what it tells me is that maybe the main focus should be on 3 diff nrs, scramble (boxed) play. Not to get too far ahead but wheeling up to 7 nr full wheel (35 lines) per draw could potentially result in consistent small gains. This means elliminating only 3 nrs each time ... now how hard could that be ?? :dizzy:

daleks

:agree:

i hate it when u do that with yur eyes.....gimme 'til sunday football and i'll have some opines........:wavey:

Brad

:D my eyes are connected to my brain, they're trying to keep up with somersaults .... :cool: how's this ?

PS this is the second time on this board it's been suggested that I cover my eyes ... been talking to Maggie lately ? :lol:

daleks

hi, combomaniac

daily 3 - maximum prize is $500 for matching all 3 in correct order, and playing them that way in the first place...dependant whether you play singles or doubles (ie 1,4,5 or 2,3,3) and you then fill in the slip as a straight play, or combo play, or straight and combo play, the prize goes down to $40...

keno - have had some success the last month or so during sunday afternoon football at the local ---waiting for the numbers to start grouping ---either in lines across the board (1,14,16,17,18) where i stay away --- or in one corner (ie 7,8,10/17,19,20/37,38,40) where i play -- or in vertical lines (ie 10,20,30/2,12,22) where i also play ----i have then played six numbers 10,20,40,8,18,38 and have managed 5/6 four times in the last little while, playing 7 draws in a row -- the bonus i rarely or never play, it costs an extra $1/draw ----

Brad

... yeah and the bolt must'a fried my brain :unhappy:

All day yesterday and part of today I thought I was onto something promising ... tested many months of prev draws ... always coming to the same conclusion "... it can be done with a consistent be it small gain ..." then :bomb: and now I feel like :crap: ... I realized it wasn't the software's fault when I checked the loose nut in front of the keyboard ... the only thing consistent was my misreading the data ... nuts

Last edited:

Brad

D3 WINNING NR on Dec. 19

707 ... instinct was off by one ... day and nr that is :sick: ... stick to stats :lol:

Last edited:

daleks

pretty darn close, brad..........i've sorta been looking at the stats from time to time, perhaps early in the new year or after this week-end i'll post some numbers that i'll play..........

Brad

Good to c u daleks ... that was just a stab, I've been looking at the nrs too but the kids won't let me concentrate now ... must be gettin close to Xmas or sumtin ...

Have a good one :beer:

Florie

Brad and Daleks

Am looking into this one also. So far, I have not gathered all data re history. Will learn and test how it works like best 3 digits, best digit for position 1, 2 and 3 and what numbers not drawn yet, etc.

Brad

Hi Florie,

do you have software for you data? I recently came across one that has an unrestricted free trial and a lot of the Canadian Dailies data available for download. I'm still 'playing' with it ... go here if you're interested.

Last edited:

Florie

Brad

Brad said:
Hi Florie,

do you have software for you data? I recently came across one that has an unrestricted free trial and a lot of the Canadian Dailies data available for download. I'm still 'playing' with it ... go here if you're interested.

Yes, I do have the program that takes all-lotto, pick 3/4, and Keno as well but it doesn't have the other features that the other programs have so I have to consolidate data.

Happy New Year!

Brad

It seems there are not too many progs available for pick 3/4. Other than the one above, P34L, I've also got VersaBet's 3-4 free trial... it's a great prog with many ways to look at the stats etc. but very expensive. Haven't seen any good free progs yet.

Happy New Year !!

Last edited:

daleks

good to see you here florie.....haven't forgotten about this one, and will play on the week-end.....earlier i looked also at odds/evens; combining frequently drawn with not frequently drawn; blah, blah, blah........made a chart of numbers drawn in the past year, in straight order and random order, and played with that for a while......never looked at wheels yet, and that's what i'll do before this week-end.......

LT

Administrator
For the Pick 3-4 VersaBet is the leading edge. http://www.versabet.com but you're correct as always Brad .. it does have a price tag.
Lotto Hat has come up with a P34 as well but also is not free.
I'm very familiar with VersaBet's software - it isn't free because it is real quality software. I can consistently pick 1 number to happen in the pick 3 with it. :agree: .. too bad it takes 3 numbers to win :bawl: The VersaBet P3-4 is really good. I analysed a terrific run once by betting on boxed 3 sets from due sums between the most probable sum ranges. It went great for several months.
The Pick 3 is a negected topic here but one of my favourite lotto games.

Sidebar