How Are Winning Numbers Drawn?

Brad

This is from BCLC's 'new' ws and contains info for CN49 and Super7 as well,
click here.
To navigate for the page above click about bclc/ contact us/ feedback/ faq/ Draws ... more

The main page for BCLC is here. Good place to grab history files for CN49, Super7, BC49 and others as some already know .

ps. Combo, still no answer

IS IT TIME TO TAKE INITIATIVE

well Brad

Look at last night's draw and payouts.....only EIGHT in BC matched 5/6..I swear this is the worst record in BC history in that regard !! Usually i's around 12-15 when it's low. Or 20 and above when 649 Jackpot is high..
What does that tell you about Computer Picking ?

ONE FOR YOU BRADO

Modern Lotteries Have Been Essentially Free of Scandals. Early lotteries were plagued by corruption and scandals. To protect the integrity of the games, lotteries have adopted many safeguards to protect against corruption and fraud. The lottery industry has experienced very few scandals in the more than 30 years of state_administered lotteries in North America. The integrity of the lottery is one of the appeals of lottery gaming.

There have been some instances of fraud in modern lotteries, although the incidents pale in comparison to the experiences of the 18th and 19th century American lotteries. In 1982, there was a scandal in the Pennsylvania lottery. In a drawing where balls were used to determine the winning number, some of the balls were injected with fluid to make them heavier. Because they were heavier they would be chosen in the mechanized selection procedure. The perpetrators included the TV announcer and were quickly discovered. Another significant lottery scandal also occurred in Pennsylvania when a computer vendor printed a ticket with the winning numbers. Again the perpetrator was quickly discovered. In a slightly different kind of case, New York closed down its lottery for a period after the agency announced winning tickets that the lottery officials knew had not been sold.

Brad

Meaning ...

you're leaning towards my side of the discussion now :confused: ... almost had me convinced it's all rigged!! ;)

NOPE

What I wanted to say is they can rig anything at any given time..
But at the end some ppl win...
On the other hand 95% of ppl lose and maybe 5% get their money back or so on a given draw....
I think the best thing for us to do is to unite and play FW every draw ( I mean groups, families etc etc) therefore you would see the 5% group go up to perhaps 7% or so.....
Buying regular tickets really helps the Lotto Corp...Actually one Ontario official admitted that on TV.....he said we like the ppl who buy 2.00 or 3.00 tickets....

peter

Rigged or fixed, may be a bit to harsh of a term, lets use the word skewed, I like to think the payouts are skewed in the lotto's favor. :agree:
I've often thought the terminals are shut down, and the computer checks all of the played combinations, and seeks to pick the combination, which will have the least paid out.

mar9ie

Brad said:
This is from BCLC's 'new' ws and contains info for CN49 and Super7 as well,
click here.
To navigate for the page above click about bclc/ contact us/ feedback/ faq/ Draws ... more

The main page for BCLC is here. Good place to grab history files for CN49, Super7, BC49 and others as some already know .

ps. Combo, still no answer
Still better then quick picks.

Brad

peter said:
<snip> ... I've often thought the terminals are shut down, and the computer checks all of the played combinations, and seeks to pick the combination, which will have the least paid out.
That's very much what my email to BCLC was about, they have not answered. The question I put to them was along these lines.

But looking at the description of BC49 numbers machine it says " the AMD is a stand-alone computer separate from the lottery's central computer system" ... should we believe them? :notme:

Sidebar