Hot/Warm/Cold Numbers

Royce Penny's has a proprietary method for predicting "Hot,Warm & Cold" numbers.
On average there are 17 hot numbers, 16 warm numbers, and 16 cold numbers.

Has anyone worked out the 'proprietary' method ?

Rebeckah

Um, *proprietary* is defined as owning something. Are you asking us if we have a system we own? I've worked out many different HAC {hot,average,cold} ss, but I don't *own* those ideas. Or are you asking if we know Royce Penny's system?

after looking at the site for a sec, I have something similar, but I know that I don't always get HAC {hwc} 222. THE LOTTERY TRENDS! So if you ALWAYS play a 222, you're cheating yourself. If you're gonna bother tracking something then set it up so that you can predict what will happen when it's NOT a 222 hit. If you just want a general guideline a 222 sounds like a safe bet. :agree2:

I play MegaMillions, not Can 6/49, & the HAC sequences:
321, 312, 231, 222, 213, 123
are running close to each other.

What is beneficial is setting up a way to track when each portion of your HAC sequence is hot or cold, and then play those #s accordingly. THAT'S true predictive ability. I also break the cold part down into 3 segments of cold in: tens skips, 20 skips and skips over 30. That has helped me to predict cold #s much better.
did that help you at all? :) :D

Beaker

ChiefWiggum said:
Royce Penny's has a proprietary method for predicting "Hot,Warm & Cold" numbers.
On average there are 17 hot numbers, 16 warm numbers, and 16 cold numbers.

Has anyone worked out the 'proprietary' method ?
He has a classification method, yes, and as Rebeckah mentioned many of us have similar classifications.

It is no surprize that if you break 49 numbers into 3 groups, the optimum set would be 2-2-2.

I think the point is you need numbers from each of those sets - particularly the cold. :agree:

Rebeckah, I was trying to poke fun at Royce for attempting to *own* a method for classifying HWC numbers.

I was also looking for insight as how others classify HWC numbers. I will try your suggestion for Cold numbers.

Beaker makes a good point, which I had overlooked.

I would be interested to know what thougths are on the Lotto Logic's approach of using Hot & Due (Cold) numbers ONLY in their
software and their method of working out Hot/Due numbers.

I am aware that most advice is that winning numbers use a
mix of Hot/Average/Cold numbers.

I was hoping that someone would step forward and break that
paradigm, with a different approach to Hot/Warm/Cold number
selection.

Perhaps it's a truism.

Beaker

ChiefWiggum said:

<snip>
I am aware that most advice is that winning numbers use a
mix of Hot/Average/Cold numbers.

selection.

Perhaps it's a truism.
It's another way to classify them.:agree: I normally look at 4 groups - last5/last10/last21/last49. But, this is only one of many many things I look at as I'm sure it's not the only thing you look at.

I think it is a truism and if you look at Royce's site, I think he proves it, at least empirically. :notme:

Robert Perkis's strategy is good - or at least it is a strategy that you can apply consistently. :agree2:

Rebeckah

Ah well, too early in my morning & humor is lost on me. ;)

I use Perkis' Last 12 concept in my own way. I have a moving total of the H-A-C & graphed, so I can see the trend of each. I tried his L 12 system out lined
HERE
. And found that at least one number hit in each draw. So his claim of that working 50% of the time didn't work for my game, it was 100% ! Altho I only tried it for a month & then abandoned it.

I think HAC division is a *truism* as well. If you write out the skips for each # won you can see the HAC division. & if you track it you can watch it trend. But I'm sure you know that. You said:

selection.

What did you have in mind? Are you thinking about a different classification system, or a different way to determine quanities of each HAC? Many times I find that if I follow an idea it can turn into something different that works great! Or it may work really great for another aspect like Final Digits or something. I think discussing our ideas furthers us all, so I'm trying to get you to share your ideas. If you want. :wavey:

I treat seriously every post I read from Robert Perkis, even if the
methods/theories/results don't tally with my game history.

The Lotto Logic approach of calculating and using Hot & Due (Cold) numbers is the sort of departure from Hot/Average/Cold
thinking - it results in the elimination of 14 numbers- which is a big help. I'm not entirely sure I agree with LL, but I like the sentiment.

The HAC approach results in the division of the numbers into groups of 3, with no reduction of numbers. I just feel there has to be a better way.

One thing I am trying, in this regard, is something RP said about eliminating 'extreme' results from my lotto history.
e.g. keeping only 2-4 O/E & 2-4 L/H results, etc.
to see if it makes a difference.

It is very tedious and I haven't reached any conclusions yet.

Rebeckah

I'd love to hear what you come up with by eliminating the extremes. I had thought about that at one point, but wasn't comfortable with removing some history. I found breaking up games into final digit of draw # {and by jackpot amount} pretty revealing tho.

I was really jazzed about the concept behind RP's 12game theory. Eliminating alot of #s is great, but my personal results of getting 1-2 #s hitting each time discouraged me from continuing it. That was a bummer.

As for breaking data up, are you thinking about things like the Root Sums we just discussed? {sorta discussed, if you blinked you missed it.} That has the potential to eliminate 20 #s each game if you can predict the root sum acurately. I also look real hard at skips & if you can elimante a skip then you can eliminate the #s out that many games. It doesn't cut a ton of #s, but even one # down helps me!

Oh, sumthin' else that's helped me is to predict the HAC by position. That eliminates some #s from each position... good luck! :wavey:

I'm afraid I'm unsure what Root Sums are. I would appreciate it if
you could bring me up to speed. With the results you mentioned,
it's sounds like it would be of interest.

The parameters I use for 'normal' draws are the usual suspects:

2-4 OE,
2-4 HL,
Width of Line = Mean +/- 50
0-2 Repeats
0-2 Consecutives

Even as a Thought Experiment i.e. Thinking about without actually
doing it, we should obtain a 'boring' set of draws.

Now 'boring' is GOOD. Boring=Predictable.

Where the experiment could prove not to be good idea is where,
in order to get a dozen draws for analysis, we have to go back 20 or more draws.

Some might consider that earlier draws are not relevent.

After applying the parameters above, you will probably end up with 60% of the draw history.

But what that tells me is that I have a profile that fits 60% of all
future draws.

I don't eliminate draws, I just disregard them.

As you can imagine, most Lottery SW doesn't cater for this requirement. I'm trying to do it in Excel for the moment.
(which I loath)

As for RP's elimination method, He does cover himself by stating that it works for 9/20 draws.

I read a post in LotteryPost, from someone who had tried this technique with great success.

As I said previously, I never discount anything he writes
(even the stuff that contradicts that contracts the other stuff).

Rebeckah

ChiefWiggum said:

As you can imagine, most Lottery SW doesn't cater for this requirement. I'm trying to do it in Excel for the moment.
(which I loath)

GH sw has a filter feature for:
1. Day(s) of the Week
2. Date(s) of the Month
3. Months
4. Astro Periods
5. Sum Range
6. Hits With

she should have put something like what you're talking about.

for root sums, check:
http://www.lotto649.ws/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2891&perpage=10&pagenumber=1

or else lotto software thread: *unit sums + calculation* bottom of page.

Thank you for your suggestion and the links.

I have an eval version of Lotwin Lottery Line Builder which I find
useful.

The thread is to be found in:

'Lottery Systems' forum, the title is 'need help for this system' and the author is Ennis.

I haven't posted a link, I don't want to upset LT.

ChiefWiggum said:
Thank you for your suggestion and the links.

I have an eval version of Lotwin Lottery Line Builder which I find
useful.

The thread is to be found in:

'Lottery Systems' forum, the title is 'need help for this system' and the author is Ennis.

I haven't posted a link, I don't want to upset LT.
Well strange name ..... :dang: But let me tell you all ...This has nothing to do with me...I hope it is not just another bad copycat...A lettre is missing in that name and...It makes all the difference...
Lots of wannabe...But there is only one Dennis Bassboss and he posts on LT's board...and no other board...
:agree: :agree2:

Sidebar