hot picks

pasquale

This to all hot number fans

So called hot numbers are not very hot are they?

I've wasted a lot of money on hot numbers. They don't work. Why?

Because they are in the past. Had anyone predicted these hot numbers 6 or 7 days ago, they would have been hot today.

Thats the key to keno. If you look at these numbers from two weeks ago, they may have been coming in sporadically with nothing to indicate that they will start coming in.

I'll bet if you wait 3 or 4 weeks you'll catch these numbers the next time around. Which is exactly what I'm going to do.

I also think if we post numbers, maybe we should back-up or evaluate our picks at least for 10 draws. that way we don't have to confirm anyone elses lame picks.just a suggestion.

Bones

Observation

I considered what you wrote. Without getting too deep in discussion, here is a condensed ten day fact finding mission. I would think that numbers from a prior draw would be included as hot. Here are the number of prior draw #s that came out on the next draw for 10 days starting with the most recent draw(last night).
Also, I have been tracking the top 20 hot #s as they change from draw to draw and printing them out the night before the draw. Starting with the most recent(last night), here is how they did.
In fairness, some #s in the hot section are also prior draw #s. It seems to me that these results are quite high when considering 70 potential #s. If my math calc is correct, that works out to an average hit rate of just over 31% for each group of 20 #s. I would consider that pretty significant.

Any thoughts on this?:read:

Sidebar