Honest Lotto

Irvin

Yeah I had a similar story of sorts. I could have won a couple of million just forgot to buy the tickets.

Just like tonight I wont buy a ticket that will turn out to be the winning one.

Like the lone ranger would say...... There goes Ken Silver....away.

Brad

I would recommend staying away from any product that has the word 'honest' in its name...trust me :D

... and I'm not a politician either

Irvin said:
Yeah I had a similar story of sorts. I could have won a couple of million just forgot to buy the tickets.

Just like tonight I wont buy a ticket that will turn out to be the winning one.

Like the lone ranger would say...... There goes Ken Silver....away.
Moral of the story...always buy your tickets.... :agree: :agree2:

Sheba

Dennis Bassboss said:
Moral of the story...always buy your tickets.... :agree: :agree2:

Can't win if your not in.

If you call them.. They will come!:agree:

Sheba__:bouncy: :dog:~~~
Everybody's Got a Dream...JACKPOT!:)

EM

honest lottery enquiry

I was curious about this one too.

I did find out the following from a friend who's sibling had bought this program some time ago. Everything I got was second hand.

It seems you pick #'s that are apart. ie something from the 1- say 9 range then some from say 13 - 20 and so on.....I am only going from memory, then you log them in ascending order.
until you reach the # of tickets you are watching or going to buy.
From that I gather, if you pick 7 #'s and the first one is
#1 them you will work down column until you get to
10 or as many lines as you want. Then you do the same with the other 6 numbers you have picked. "Honest" does not believe in consecutive #'s. That much I do remember.

They said he suggests playing the same #'s each week from these chosen columns.\

I looked at the site and I think anyone who is offering you 20.00 for every program you sell to another, can't have made his fortune yet. He also runs a scheme that you can join into for group buying but he will not give out the #'s or someone will copy his sytem. Hmmmmm!! Sounds more fishy than honest to me.

If you put in an enquiry he will send you regular emails with tidbits of info to get you to buy his program.

I don't know what this way of picking and putting in columns is called. I don't think it's wheeling but something else.

I would be interested in hearing more from anyone who does this type of analysis. I am pretty much an amatuer at the technical/math side of all that goes on in this site or any other but find if fascinating.

There you go. That is all I know about it but would be happy to learn more if anyone knows.

Em:confused:

Brad

just some comments about Honest Lotto:

Ppl tend to 'revisit' Ken's system periodically as is the case here.
The following excerpts which reflect various opinions may help you make your own.
Remember that these are from different sources, I won't identify who said what
but most if not all are deemed to be reputable players/posters.

" ...I remember hearing that his lottery system was not about the lottery at all but about referrals. When you buy his system then you make money by ripping off others."

" ... Ken tells his affiliates not to spam forums where they know what they're doing, he's right as what happens every-time one of them advertises here proves out."

" ... the system exists, it's copyright, it works to the point advertised, some people get lucky beyond that. It shouldn't be given out or condemned out of hand if you haven't read it, made the combinations and checked them in CoverMaster as if a wheel, then you can address the quality of the product. If you came up with it on your own while running a club/pool playing with other people's money, you'd think yourself pretty clever compared to buying Quick Picks."

" ... I recall someone wrote that it used records of previous hits as a guide to swap numbers around for future combinations to play, but the real money was in selling the system not playing it."

"... tried a few different lottery systems over the years with varying results and never had any trouble getting a refund if a system didn't work. However, I recently tried Ken Silver's Lotto Link System and won absolutely nothing. Now, he won't give me my money back even though he offers a 3 month money-back guarantee!

Has anyone else had problems getting their money back from him?"

I have not nor intend to buy his system.

Cheers

Sidebar