Hit all six balls AGAIN!

Thook

Those boys in the UK have done it again... they have hit all 6 numbers TWICE in 52 games...
How in the world are they doing it?
They got 5 out of six balls in tonight draw... and 5 and the bonus in last saturdays UK draw...

They hit all six in UK draw number 699
Then only done it again in draw 752....with a 5 ball win and a 5 and the bonus ball win INBETWEEN..........

Someone has got their act together over there.....

Check out their results over the last ten UK draws...

http--www.lotteryexplained.co.uk-results.htm

:rolleyes: Maybe just like you do..they are lurking this board...And besides I have hit for 6 and 5 before in various lotto...And we saw a few 6 and 5 from other players here....LT once got 6+bonus right here....
So you better put your act together Thook... Continue to cruise this board and you might do as well as them!
:lol:
Ho! and thanks for the link ...it really helps.... :lol:

LT

Administrator
Hi Thook

I had noticed that you had mentioned and posted a link to this web site a few times.
I have posted your link below so that it can be vistited via a direct click.
http://www.lotteryexplained.co.uk/results.htm

Obtaining that amount of winners is really great. Although nobody yet has proof to have beaten Picard's 3 sets of 5 number winners out of pool of 20 over a 10 draw range.
http://lottotutor.com/649tables/picard.html
But if what that UK site claims is true, then they are on to something good!

While Dennis and JoJo are colour blind, I might just be totally blind but no matter where I searched on that site I could not find the amount of numbers that they use in their prediction pools and more importantly I could not find where the predictions/numbers are posted before the draw is held.
Where's the beef??? Surely that web site does not expect the visitors to simple take their word that they snagged 5+ numbers in a pool of an unknown amount? Or maybe the info is there somewhere and I'm just not seeing it? Can someone shed some light on this?
Am I blind or is the web site spoofing us? :notme:

Beaker

Can't find how many numbers they play - maybe all of them :notme: - but they say they generated 3000 tickets for that.

I don't know about you, but if I'm playing 3000 tickets a draw, I better be hitting 5's more often than every 50 draws :agree:

and not just 1 five either :rolleyes:

GillesD

Good theorical results

If you go back to the main page, you will see this quote: "No we haven't won the Lottery yet, but our winning odds are generally better than that quoted by Camelot."

So it is still theorical money they are playing. And I sure would like a posting before a draw as LT said than after the fact.

gene1956

monopoly money

Nick Koutras said:

Wow I feel better already !! I usually gennerate 10000 combinations and guess what: on March 8 I hit the jackpot on combination 4022.

I actually played a small wheel for $12 and won $10; didn't even bother to mention my "performance" to anybody.

I guess those guys have a problem counting hit balls...they shouldn't include their own in the set:lol: :lol:

Beaker

Re: monopoly money

gene1956 said:
Wow I feel better already !! I usually gennerate 10000 combinations and guess what: on March 8 I hit the jackpot on combination 4022.

I actually played a small wheel for $12 and won $10; didn't even bother to mention my "performance" to anybody.

I guess those guys have a problem counting hit balls...they shouldn't include their own in the set:lol: :lol:
gene1956 Hits the Jackpot!!!!

Boy those guys at LT's site really know what they are doing!!!

Someone has really got their act together over here

And from only 10000 combinations :eek: :eek:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

gene1956 won't tell how many numbers he wheeled - doesn't matter - he could have been rich :lol: :lol:

Got that Thook :finger:

I imagine they use all the numbers
but they apply some kind of filters
defined by them and have reduced the total number of sets
to about 3000 as they say.

Analizing the two draws that they
had 6 of 6 e.g. Draw 699 & Draw 752
we can see that these Draws are
close to the center of the Search Space.

For some mathematical ideas about that
you can find at this link:

http://mathworld.wolfram.com/UniformDistribution.html

Nick

Sidebar