Histories??

lottodude

hey guys,

I've recently written a program for lotto prediction, but I need some history files to test the program out. So far I've tried 6/49, and BC49 because I can download the excel history files from http://www.bclc.com website. The results look okay, but definitely needs some more fine tuning.

But I would also like to test the program with other provincial lotteries, such as Atlantic Canada, Quebec, Ontario, Western Canada.. Because I would like to see which lottery does my program work the best with.. so, the more the history files, the better, so do you guys know where I can download the 100% correct history files??

Any reply will be greatly appreciated

lottodude

Brad

Hi Lottodude,

have you tried the Free Lotto tools section? Super 7 and also the UK lott. and may be some others are there. I use the BCLC files as well ... you're up late (or early?) for an On. dude ;)

lottodude

Brad said:
Hi Lottodude,

have you tried the Free Lotto tools section? Super 7 and also the UK lott. and may be some others are there.

Brad,
thank you for your reply. However, my program is only designed for pick6 games, so Super7 wouldn't work. Also, I would like to just try the canadian lotto history files since I wouldn't be able to buy say, UK LOTTO, if it works great w/ my program.

However, thank you for your reply, appreciated.

Lottodude

p.s. I'm up late, but going to bed soon.:yawn:

elliot

quebec 6-49 results

Lotto dude

If u go to Loto-quebec site u can get all the past quebec 6-49 that u want
:wavey:

Sidebar