Hints from rubronegro...moved from Q&A!

thornc

rubronegro said:
In a 49 draw try the following stategy. Assume the confident interval for the first, second, third, fourth fifth and sixth positions. Assume the confident gap bettween the first and sisth, the second and fifth and the third and fourth positions. It will give you a system of 3 equations and four unknown. Guess each of the positions inside the confident interval and check if the sum of the six numbers falls into another confident interval. That will allow you get rid at least 29 nunbers.

jbiff

rubronegro,
Thanks for your input.
I was wondering are you using position draw order or position sorted order.
Thanks again in advance:)

stakar

Thornc
Very interesting, but
why dont u give us the idea using a draw as an example? I ll thing it ll be more specific.

Thanks in advance
Stathis

thornc

stakar said:
Thornc
Very interesting, but
why dont u give us the idea using a draw as an example? I ll thing it ll be more specific.

Thanks in advance
Stathis

Don't ask me, ask rubronegro... he is the author of the original post in the Q&A forum... I just moved it here so that i wouldn't get lost!!

Hey Rubro come in and explain some details to these people....

Karnac

rubronegro said:
In a 49 draw try the following stategy. Assume the confident interval for the first, second, third, fourth fifth and sixth positions. Assume the confident gap bettween the first and sisth, the second and fifth and the third and fourth positions. It will give you a system of 3 equations and four unknown. Guess each of the positions inside the confident interval and check if the sum of the six numbers falls into another confident interval. That will allow you get rid at least 29 nunbers.

I've been wondering about this for a while and since the author fell off the face of the earth and did not reply, would any of the resident numbers gurus care to take a stab at what he was talking about? His terminology (confident interval , confident gap etc.) may be what
I 'm confused about, but there is a definite strategy there. Has anyone used a similar strategy? I smell a discussion here.:agree:

savagegoose

i'll take a stab

say you have a draw 2 6 13 21 33 40

the intervals between the numbers are

4 7 8 12 and 7

thats about what im thinking hes talking, rest i got no idsea

stakar

savagegoose said:
i'll take a stab

say you have a draw 2 6 13 21 33 40

the intervals between the numbers are

4 7 8 12 and 7

thats about what im thinking hes talking, rest i got no idsea

That right . But this is the first part because he continues with another interval stuff. This is the point of understanding!!
Otherwise we just have only the Delta

Matrix

Does anyone get them?

Does it really work?

After researching several days, I do not think they are really work.

I think they are unreasonable.

How about you?

thornc

Matrix,

I did not try any of Rubro's hints, in fact I even didn't look into it! The main problem is numenclature; you do not know if what he calls "confident interval" or "confident gap" is what you or anyone else understands from it!

The other problem is that the guy just popped here for some minutes wrote this, and took off without saying anything else after... in fact I don't even recall seeing him again, but LT can check this if someone requests it!

Take for fourier analisys, you can use it on the history of a given position from a given lottery (assuming that history could be described as a finite function) and by doing so, theoretically you would obtain the frequency spectrum of that history! The first problem is that fourier analisys is a base change into a complex number plane; your result are a series of complex numbers how do you interpret them! The second problem is that in lotto all numbers are positive, this means that for example the fourier transform of any series taken from it will have a strong DC component, that will make the resolution on the AC so low that he might make it unreadable!

Does this invalidate what Rubro, presented... No, it only points to the fact that if he managed to get it working properly, he is not sharing the detail that makes it work (and why should he?!), which means that you or anyone else will have to study the problem carefully to try find it also!

Matrix

Thanks, thornc

You are right.

He didn't tell us what's "confident interval" or "confident gap".

He said, First neglect the numbers of the last draw.

He said, ....If you run this figure in a BOLTZMAN'S machine at least 6 times, which is the number of balls drawn, this will result in somethinh between 3,5% and 3,9%. Various factors alter the virtual probability and the practical one. Please refer to Stochastic experiments under Monte Carlo asimulation and Boltzmann machine.
I do not think Monte Carlo and Boltzmann theory can prove this.

He siad, ...The confidence interval for any position is always 95%.
He did not prove it.

-------

Basically, I trust everyone here. Maybe I am not smart enough, so
i spend a lots time to study his theory.
:confused:

Sidebar