Highest % of wins

JoJo

CAN SOMEONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION FORM ME.

AFTER ALL THE LOTTO DRAWS OVER THE YEARS WHICH METHOD OF PLAYING YOUR NUMBERS HAS WON THE MOST TIMES?

EXAMPLE: STICKING WITH THE SAME NUMBERS FOR AWHILE.
QUICK PICK SELECTIONS.
WHEELING YOUR NUMBERS,OR SOME OTHER WAY.

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO KNOW THANKS.

:wavey: :confused:

winhunter

That depends

That would depend on several factors. Most quickpick players almost never win anything other than perhaps a 3ofX Tier prize.

But, with lottery software these days, it is easy to test systems and theories, and just plan simple groups of numbers to see how well, or not so well they would have performed.

IF you have been playing the same groups of tickets, you might consider checking them against a past history, and see how far off they might be. If you happen to have any 6 of 6, etc (jackpot) matches, you might very well consdier no longer playing that combination, because the likelyhood of it ever being played again is very very low, even though the odds are still the same for it to be drawn. So far, no lottery in the world has EVER repeated a past drawing. Also, with a quickpick, you are not guaranteed to not be sold a pick that matches a previous drawing entirely.

Andrew

JoJo

AFTER I POSTED MY QUESTION I REALIZED THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE HARD TO GET AN ANSWER TO.

BUT WINHUNTER THAT WAS VERY GOOD RESPONSE, AND I SAY THANK YOU. I DO PLAY THE SAME NUMBERS OVER AND OVER AGAIN.NEXT TIME I'LL TRY TO BE MORE SPECIFIC.I DON,T LIKE QUICK PICKS THERE A WASTE OF MY MONEY.

:wavey:

Sidebar