High and low numbers for Canada 6/49!

We all know that for the Canadian 6/49 history so far the high numbers have got an edge over the low numbers…but my question is are we assisting in a great shift of these datas??? It could happen that the next 2,000 draws might show more low numbers than what the first 2,000 will have to show …to eventually take the edge over the high numbers...first check these datas
I seperated the draws in two …well allmost… for this purpose I will name the numbers from 01 to 24 the low numbers and the numbers from 25 to 49 the high numbers..so in fact the high numbers have one more number to cash in for its group so they should be on top everywhere isn’t it?…Lets see…

All the draws
Numbers–-with bonus––-without bonus
01-24=––––-6458–––––––-5519
25-49=––––-7094–––––––-6097

The last 100 draws

01-24=–––––343––––––––283
25-49=–––––357––––––––317

The last 50 draws

01-24=–––––168––––––––136
25-49=–––––182––––––––164

The last 25 draws

01-24=–––––087––––––––073
25-49=–––––088––––––––077

The last 10 draws

01-24=–––––035––––––––030
25-49=–––––035––––––––030

As you can see here the differences between the high and low is shrinking a lot lets say around the last 25 draws and considering that the high have one more numbers here I’d say the edge gœs for the low numbers in these last 25 draws…Again maybe we are just beguinning to see more of these low numbers…the past is not always the mirror of the future in these draws and a lot of times some trends do not exist no more….we will have to wait and see…
Now dœs that mean that choosing from lets say the last 6 to 10 draws will not be good anymore…of course no because most of the times not always..the numbers from the last few will haunt the near draws that follows…But what it can tell you is that it could hinder any kind of long term projection for predictions purposes based on a very big database taken from the past….but still even by guesssing wrong where the trend is going to go…such a prediction could produce by luck it is true a major win…
In reality we do have 2 kinds of predictions the long term and the short term…which one is better?? I’D say both have positive going for them and both have also negatives going against them…What do you think???

:eek2: :eek3:

Last edited:

Beaker

:eek: :eek: WOW!

This is something that I had not really considered seriously before but could prove very valuable. The question is where are we in the short/medium/long term trends based on the various splits for the numbers? Presumably, over the long term, these trends will be flat - that is - the difference between expected and actual will be zero. But, if you look at the history, these things oscillate and are constantly adjusting and this is where the value can be mined.

I used to do this kind of analysis with each number to determine whether it was a good repeater and, also, if I saw it hit, over what period was it expected to continue hitting. If you calculate the rolling average of the sum of the splits, you can determine where the numbers might come because you know that the rolling average will not deviate very much. I never really looked at the "whole splits" before over all the history, partly because I was constrained by the software I was using. That constraint doesn't exist anymore.

Unfortunately, I can't separate the bonus from my analysis but I'm going to look closer at this one. :read: :read:

Maybe GillesD has some thoughts :agree:

Last edited:

Brad

Good stats Dennis,

I've looked at that bfr as well, maybe not in as much detail...

but what would happen if one looked at 'compartments' of say 10 draws throughout the 1900+ history? Would the diff or merge be as obvious or is this a cumulative effect? Guess this could be done in two ways, 10 (or 25) draw chunks or draw by draw going back 10 each time... just a thought...

Last edited:

Beaker

Brad said:
Good stats Dennis,

but what would happen if one looked at 'compartments' of say 10 draws throughout the 1900+ history? Would the diff or merge be as obvious or is this a cumulative effect? Guess this could be done in two ways, 10 (or 25) draw chunks or draw by draw going back 10 each time... just a thought...
Thats the chunk I look at Brad - every 10 draws :agree2: Other good ones are 14/21/28 for convenience. :agree2:

Brad said:
Good stats Dennis,

but what would happen if one looked at 'compartments' of say 10 draws throughout the 1900+ history? Would the diff or merge be as obvious or is this a cumulative effect? Guess this could be done in two ways, 10 (or 25) draw chunks or draw by draw... just a thought...
My guess is that these intervall or fractions of numbers of draws(should I say) may vary in spread and lenght just as any normal distribution should ...so it might be many fractions or sequences of draws..The curve on a graphic would not appear like a regular one...so not only one type of fraction of draws I only took 25 here to demonstrate a noticeable difference...never forget that inside these fractions(time frame) you will and should find some extreme draws that will go in the opposite direction of the overall general trend these draws could throw any theory overboard..but they are just in french we say L'écart-type...and once these taken out the general average is better respected...still without promising glory but maybe.. maybe getting better odds at it...I would say that approching the 2,000 draw we are now starting to get a good distribution but again don't be fooled by it ...it is still a small sample and the only one at our disposal when you consider all the remainings possibilities...lots of them...and we could only be sure of getting better odds by compairing many of these distributions...and that is the true fact!! :eek2: :eek3:

Brad

Thats the chunk I look at Brad - every 10 draws Other good ones are 14/21/28 for convenience.

I do the same Beaker, what I was getting at is possibly looking at all groups of 10 as say part of a graph and see the trend Dennis is talking about and maybe the shorter-term trends will be more apparent as well. The stats I have don't necessarily show this but may be of use, they're calc as 1-25 Lo 26-49 Hi:

to draw 1934- 5742Lo/5862Hi ~ 98%

Lo/Hi
0/6....20....1.0%
1/5..173....8.9%
2/4..451..23.3%...tot...33.2%

3/3..683..35.3%

4/2..435..22.5%
5/1..154....8.0%
6/0....18....0.9%...tot...31.4%

The diff is not as pronounced as as in your stats Dennis, ~90 vs 98% but it's still there, somewhat skewed by the 24/25 quantity (96%).

PS: Dennis, while I was snail-posting you already touched on the graph idea

Last edited:
Your stats are showing it too Brad...but the best graphic would be the progression of two seperates lines one from the low numbers and another from the high numbers...and by just counting and adding the numbers you would be able to spot a difference between the two lines ...and also compared the graphich to similar graphics from other time frame ...put side by side you can doing that retrace the overall history in order to calculate and compaire variables from different time frame lets say 10 draws and 45 draws you would need to convert the actual value of the real numbers into %...so that way you can compaire any time frame against any other...this is very usefull when tracking trend because no trend have the same time frame.... :eek2: :eek3:

Brad

I understand your point Dennis...I'm always interested in other ppls methods and thoughts...even though I play a diff lottery. BC49 is going the other way 3215Hi/3379Lo~95%. When the nr quant. is factored in the diff is much less obvious.

Cheers

Now Am I using this to track down numbers??? The answer is no but it is very usefull to track down a trend over a short or longer periods of time and reducing these awesome odds we are up against....I could work on it and post many trends I have seen and track throughout the history so far...with not as much success in getting the correct numbers as getting the right trend or group of numbers....but by joining that to other ways of searching for the correct numbers I'D say that it is mostly valuable with its downs at times it is also true...and my track records speaks for itself.... :eek2: :eek3:

Brad said:
I understand your point Dennis...I'm always interested in other ppls methods and thoughts...even though I play a diff lottery. BC49 is going the other way 3215Hi/3379Lo~95%. When the nr quant. is factored in the diff is much less obvious.

Cheers
I have looked at different lotteries and actually I can spot some trends in all of them ...they are just different in lenght and time frames but still they are present... :read:

winhunter

trends

Dennis Bassboss said:
I have looked at different lotteries and actually I can spot some trends in all of them ...they are just different in lenght and time frames but still they are present... :read:

Dennis,

WINHunter has a unique function called a Trigger. Unfortunately, I have not studied Trending within the lottereis very much. What sort of trends have you seen, and what criteria would you say actually preceeds this trend? Or, what criteria am I looking for to mark the start of a trend? Maybe we can come up with more triggers for WINHunter....

Andrew

When I'm talking of a trend here I'm referring about the ratios of high and low numbers...I have noticed in many cases that for the long trends(entire history) or short trend (more recent history) that these 2 are very similar only the time frame is different...In other words you can have a trend going on for the high numbers for the long term as it's the case in the Canadian 6/49 and have inside of that some short trends of low numbers...also as I was pointing out that at one point after many,many,many draws the highs and lows should be much more even just by following the laws of probability...if not than it would be a fact that these draws are not really at random...now for the purpose of tracking these...the only way so far that permits to track them is by cutting some sections of numerous sizes and analyze them in terms of high and lows ...by comparing many of these you can at some point see a different section(much different than the average of many of these sections) I'm also trying to find out if there's a relation between this phenomenom and the occurancies of some extreme draws but nothing so far indicates to me that one affect the other... So far I have just scratch the surface of this thing but as I study more about it I'll let you know what I'm finding...:eek2: :eek3:

Sidebar