Hi, can you help? Take a look at this! Given a list of 800 draws, what is the appearance percentage for each Pick 3 number?

jack

Member
Okay, Frank—that’s a lot of work. Can I swap the draws for the ones from my Pick 3 lottery? Because those 800 entries were just to get the spreadsheet working. Now I have a lot of reading to do and bets to plan out. Thanks, Frank.
 

Frank

Member
Okay, Frank—that’s a lot of work. Can I swap the draws for the ones from my Pick 3 lottery? Because those 800 entries were just to get the spreadsheet working. Now I have a lot of reading to do and bets to plan out. Thanks, Frank.
Yes you can delete the 800 and replace with other numbers. There are formulas to cope with up to 1500 draws. The latest draw is assumed to be at the bottom!
 

Sidebar

Top