help, lots of people out there smarter than me

lots of members here know the math. (refer to my previous thread) and if it wont help odds at all then tell me please. how about using 3 numbers from both groups of 10 at all times....thats gotta reduce number of tix. ok if you want to know the reason i need to know...take a look at the history of canada 649. you should notice that many many times most of the numbers come from 2 groups of 10s. you have 0s 01,02,03,04..... then 10s, 20s 30s and40s. ive been going through the archives (so far i ve checked from from october 1982 to may 1994). the total for jackpots consisting of 2 groups of 10 is 29. that averages 2.4 times a year. im writing down the actual numbers so i can study them and find if certain groups are more likely to show up or show up with other groups...also while doing this i noticed that many times, 30s and 40s make up at least 3 of the 6 drawn numbers (a good wheel would help with this) i used psychic jackpots 3if3 with 17 numbers...(closest i could find to 20, and eliminated the 3 numbers less drawn in the history) i think psychic jackpots wheels cost more combinations then others but its easier to use, just plug in your numbers and hit enter. it generates the combos for you.

if anyone has any insight to this please let me know

if anyone wants me to post my results so far i will do so.

Hello wazzappenning;

This forms a part of a tool in my analysis and it gives productive results in determining 3s or 2s in a block of 10. i.e. 0s,1s,2s,3s,4s,5s,6s,6s,8s&9s. I also noticed that the block 0s (i.e 10,20,30,40 in a 6/49 game) performance is only 25% of the any other block numbers. You want further details, I'm ready to post it to you.
Thanks.
LM649:)

not really sure i understand. do you mean this method doesnt work as well as some other method??? i just wanted to know if playing 2 sets of 10s using at least one number from one set and the others from the other set made it affordable to play this way because it hits the jackpot on average 2.4 times a year...( if you play the right 2 sets of 10

Hello waz...g;
Good question indeed. Playing 2 sets of 10s with the ratio of 3:3; 2:4 or 1:5 will have the chance of hitting the jackpot at an average rate of merely 2%. But for practical purposes the odds are 16677 pickings every week at least for a consequetive 54 weeks. e.g. (54*2 = 128 * 16677 = 21346556!!! godd number). So, this will not help for lotto players.

lottomaniac649 said:
Hello waz...g;
Good question indeed. Playing 2 sets of 10s with the ratio of 3:3; 2:4 or 1:5 will have the chance of hitting the jackpot at an average rate of merely 2%. But for practical purposes the odds are 16677 pickings every week at least for a consequetive 54 weeks. e.g. (54*2 = 128 * 16677 = 21346556!!! godd number). So, this will not help for lotto players.

thank you for the math on the number of pickings
actually i count it as 52*2*16677and then*2 (costs 2 dollars a ticket here )
so =3468816. but i guess for the sake of argument thats the same amount (i still cant afford it).

do you have any idea how i would run these 2 sets of 10 through a wheel???
maybe run each set on a 10 number wheel and start from there?

Hello wazz...g;
If you didn't play full wheel of numbers for a two block of 10s then hitting the jackpot with the remote chance of 2% will go away .

Sidebar