hello please generate all the formations of each pattern.

jack

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ro8f68vyr8un9px/padroes_abc%25282%2529.xlsx/file
hello please generate all the formations of each pattern
we have 3 layers or 3 groups, in the letters A.B.C that indicate the position
ex = 1 2 4 means a number in A two numbers in B and 4 numbers C
* The MACRO should generate all formations according to the pattern in the header
* my lottery is 31/7, 7 numbers are drawn in 01 to 31
A 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10
B 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
C 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

Frank

Something like this ?
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jh6gwt23vtjgq1z/padroes_abc%282%29.xlsx/file

jack

hello!FRANK thank you, almost there, the macro has to generate all the formations in each of the 12 patterns, observing the amount of each letter, should give more than 100.mil of each of the 12 patterns, thus, being the total of 31 / 7 is 2,600 two million and six hundred thousand, but making in this criterion
* there is a reduction of more than one milhao of combinations
* Yes, after the total number of convotions,

Frank

Jack, I haven’t got the slightest idea what you are talking about. I will not be writing any macros. I’m OUT.

jack

hello, sorry, frank, example
in pattern 142 it means that in letter A it has only 1 numbers, in letter B it has 4
* and in letter C HAVE 2 NUMBERS
ex = 04 11 15 16 19 23 29
* note = that in letter A there is ONLY ONE NUMBER, 4 numbers in letter b and 2 in c.
each pattern determines the number of each of numbers in each letter.
* or other example in standard 331 (abc) means three numbers in letter a

time*treat

hello!FRANK thank you, almost there, the macro has to generate all the formations in each of the 12 patterns, observing the amount of each letter, should give more than 100.mil of each of the 12 patterns, thus, being the total of 31 / 7 is 2,600 two million and six hundred thousand, but making in this criterion
* there is a reduction of more than one milhao of combinations
* Yes, after the total number of convotions,

Does "formations" mean combinations?
If so, you're going to need over 334,000 (three hundred and thirty four thousand) rows to express the output of the largest set.
:erm:

jack

hello sim should give around 100 thousand combinations of each of the 12 patterns,
objective = is to have the whole of the formations, to then filter through the last digits and other forms, choosing the amount by letters already a primary filtration.
all formations will be the basis to start filtering after

Frank

Well to put this topic to bed, I've updated the above spreadsheet (same link code). It shows the calculated theoretical numbers of combinations in each zone. For your information there are 334125 combinations (12.71% of the total) in zone 223. Far too many, (as time*treat says) to write to a spreadsheet as part of a total of 2.2 million which would need to be written to cover them all. It should be enough just to know which is the most prolific zone, and check prospective bets against that template.

jack

Hmm. thank you FRANK great work, we can see in the graph the tendency to go to the equilibrium,
* is well equal to the numbers that are most drawn and the numbers cold, we have to go on average.
* you can use in your euro million 50/5, but in the euro 50/5 we have 5 letters, probably one of the 5 letters will have zero numbers, but as you did already helps a lot, in the strategy of a game, quantity of each line in its standard, so after this go filter.
* Thank you FRANK

Sidebar