hello administrator/site problems

daleks

could use some helps or advice...for some five days in a row, was unable to logon to this site - withdrawal symptoms were awful, and i even asked questions of people in other sites <<< reference to other site where you have posted you email address has been deleted by LT >> ?-nauseau was terrible...now seems semi-o.k., but have noticed this...if i logon to the bottom of the screen when i first arrive, the ensuing posts on the board are some 5 or 6 days old...nothing current comes up.....if i arrive at the site, go to an area-ie - regional 49's, open that up, then attempt a post, it says i am not registered..., but gives me the option to do so...so i do...THEN it takes me to the current stuff......although if my message is too long in posting (that's all i can think of) it still takes me back to the 5 or 6 day old stuff..........please help if you can.... i don't have much left.......aaarrrgggghhh.....:eek: :eek: :eek:other stuff too, like it shows i'm logged in and i'm not......eeeekkkkkk

Last edited by a moderator:

LT

Administrator
Daleks ... you have had more problems than any other member in the history of this bulletin board :bawl: :confused: Different email addresses and using different computers, may be the source of your problems. Stick with "daleks" do not change your email that is associated with "daleks" and everthing should be just fine. :agree:
Obviously things are working correctly for you now as you can login and post using your membership "daleks" :agree2:

LT

Last edited:

daleks

no one believes mee..

thanks, lt, for trying to make me feel better, but that's not all. it's not me doing it, it the system itself.....it knows that i know its evil and will soon take over the world, and it's trying to shut me up...before it's too late, i will tell you..

(secret code matrix turned on)
ok. now, no one but you should be able to read this, otherwise there's gonna be REAL trouble. the plot is is....the system has a plan that one day real soon.....REAL SOON....everyone...EVERYONE...who plays the lottery on saturday will win. EVERYONE WHO PLAYS WILL WIN. caqn you imagine the CHAOS!!!!! and.....that's not all.... for everyone who does not play on that saturday...ED MCMAHON will show up on their doorstep with a big cheque for millions....millions of ed mcmahons with millions of million dollar cheques.......i shudder......please.keep this to yourself....the other thing is, the more cookies u use, the closer is the date......see, it likes to be fed.......
(secret decoder matrix off)

so thanks again, LT, I feel better now......hey, here's a cookie for you...:rolleyes:

LT

Administrator
:lol: thats a good plan that the system has :lol:

I just don't know if I want to see millions of ed mcmahons .. that would be a nightmare :sick:

glad things are working now :agree2:

Sidebar