have you heard the news?

There's a new type of intelligent lottery software out there that actually wins, wins often and wins big. It nailed a jackpot after just 2 months of release and has more big wins in its first 6 months than all the rest combined.. forever!

It's still so new that you can download it free, use it free and prove this to yourself. No registration. No ads. No begscreens. No time expiry. Fully Automated, no typing! Get it! Try it!

Doubters: click on the "Prove it to me" link at the website.

Supports Canada 6/49, Lotto South 6/49.. yep, Super 7 too, and 21 other major lotto's.

Lotto Cheatah FREE Jackpot winning lottery software
http://nostalgiaunlimited.com/cheatah/

Sheba

rules

I wish some people would read the rules in reguard to double posting the same message in different post...

LT

Administrator
Other duplicate post is deleted. (thanks for the heads up Sheba)
Lotto Cheatah is only free for a few draws and Beaker's point is a good one :agree2:

hey, people !

Com'on now people, lets keep an open mind. Check out the "winning strategies" link at the website and give it a fair trial.

If you played Super 7 last night using Lotto Cheatah and split your picks between Companions checked and unchecked you probably came out of the game further ahead than you went in.

LT: Lotto Cheatah is always free. Even after you use up all your free updates your picker will keep on pick'n. No time expiry.

Beaker

The winning picks are right here Cheatah - no need to go anywhere else. Well maybe one other place has the picks :lol: ;)

Brad

"Lotto Cheatah FREE Jackpot winning lottery software" :confused: - maybe the prog is, but not the history data - haven't we been there before?? I unistalled this prog even before the trial was up :D !

dwoods99

I also gave it a try out, and so far there are too many annoying things that would prevent me from using it...

- I have Lotto 6/49 as the default, however when I am looking at Super 7 and then change a config option, I end up back at 6/49 instead of Super7 where I was, and where I still want to be.

- one credit used per database update... :smash:

- no way to manually add the numbers yourself... even after the credits are done, let people continue using the software, and when they like it more (and see results), then they are more inclined to pay for updates. :idee:

- no print options for history list.

- the program is useless after the credits are used up, since any 'predictions' are based on the data... no more data = bad predictions.

- no regional canadian 6/49 databases

- I was more than willing to give this BC programmer a fair shot at his program, but it's really only good for people that don't want to think...

Overall, LottoCheatah is just a glorified Quick Pick system with repeating numbers. :cold: :flush:

dwoods99 said:
I also gave it a try out, and so far there are too many annoying things that would prevent me from using it...

- I have Lotto 6/49 as the default, however when I am looking at Super 7 and then change a config option, I end up back at 6/49 instead of Super7 where I was, and where I still want to be.

- no print options for history list.

- the program is useless after the credits are used up, since any 'predictions' are based on the data... no more data = bad predictions.

- no regional canadian 6/49 databases

- I was more than willing to give this BC programmer a fair shot at his program, but it's really only good for people that don't want to think...

Overall, LottoCheatah is just a glorified Quick Pick system with repeating numbers. :cold: :flush:

What ever game you set as your default game in the config section will be the game Lotto Cheatah opens with. No one else has ever reported any problem with this. I just did it on my v1.062 as I type this and it works just fine.

If you want to print the history file, display the history file you wish to print and you will find it in the LottoCheatah/data folder as "list.txt". Print it with notepad, word or explorer.

You are correct, it is a glorified quick-pick with repeating numbers. A few hundred numbers instead of 14 million. A few hundred that have often hit as big, sometimes as much as 80% in the money.

to config or not config.. that is the question

dwoods99 said:

/B]

The Config dialog is for changing your default settings, the settings that Lotto Cheatah will start up with. Clicking the "OK" button on that dialog saves and restarts Lotto Cheatah with those settings.

All the pick settings; depth, companions, save picks, number of picks, etc., can be found on each game display. Changing any of these affects the operation accordingly for the current user session only. Lotto Cheatah will start up with your default (config) settings on your next session.

If you were going into Config to change, say your depth setting (a common change), you are doing it in the right place if that's where you want your default/startup depth to be.. but the wrong place if you just want to change the depth for the current sessions picks. Click the button in the "What's Hot" panel of your displayed game to change the depth during the session.

Some of the buttons on the game display are small. They have an icon, but no discriptive text. Hold your mouse pointer over any button, ball, etc on the display for a context-sensitive description.

Maggie

LottoCheatah,
Pls post that info in the strategy and tips section. This is for upcoming 6-49 draw. Thanks :)

Sorry, didn't pay enough attention to which thread I was in. :cool:

Last edited:
Isn't that double posting?

Maggie said:
LottoCheatah,
Pls post that info in the strategy and tips section. This is for upcoming 6-49 draw. Thanks :)

Sorry, didn't pay enough attention to which thread I was in. :cool:

I had this thread in the Software section but a moderator deleted it as a double-post because it was already started here.

If I repost in Strategy and Tips, isn't that a double-post?:confused:

Maggie

Yes, I think it would be, like I said, I thought you posted in the discussion thread, and it was my mistake. So, pls.ignore prev.post of mine. :) :)

dwoods99

Re: to config or not config.. that is the question

LottoCheatah said:
The Config dialog is for changing your default settings, the settings that Lotto Cheatah will start up with. Clicking the "OK" button on that dialog saves and restarts Lotto Cheatah with those settings.

All the pick settings; depth, companions, save picks, number of picks, etc., can be found on each game display. Changing any of these affects the operation accordingly for the current user session only. Lotto Cheatah will start up with your default (config) settings on your next session.

If you were going into Config to change, say your depth setting (a common change), you are doing it in the right place if that's where you want your default/startup depth to be.. but the wrong place if you just want to change the depth for the current sessions picks. Click the button in the "What's Hot" panel of your displayed game to change the depth during the session.

Some of the buttons on the game display are small. They have an icon, but no discriptive text. Hold your mouse pointer over any button, ball, etc on the display for a context-sensitive description.
I see what you mean now. Yes, I was going into config to change the depth. Now I see the 3D-button that looks checkered (or looks like a calculator). Another similar button in the last draw numbers gives you the history. Ok, so the depth works better this way and now makes more sense. However I still have more suggestions for your program (from someone you has programmed for 20 years)...

- First off, you need a longer window for the 'view saved picks' and 'history data'. This window should be allowed to be moved outside the main window's viewable area (so anywhere on the screen). And users can make the viewable larger or smaller. As well, add some right-click options to this window such as print, select all, copy to clipboard (parts selected by dragging mouse), delete duplicates, clear window, etc This is mainly because I get frustrated that after asking for 10-20 numbers to be 'picked', and then 'view saved picks' and then have scroll down, and then press ok before I can do anything else. I would prefer to have the window opened up and leave it there will all new results shown as the file changes.

- In the history list I can select a past draw, but pressing OK does nothing. I would like LottoCheatah to allow users to pick an old draw and then use this as the current draw for testing purposes. This way I can look back at old draws, mess around with depth and weight, in order to find a good combo that gives the best match available for the following draw in the history. This also helps to evaluate LottoCheatah's performance. What would be more cool is to have the program calculate the best weight/depth for previous draws for the following 3 draws.

- in the 'enter my own pick' dialogue, let the user just enter 1-3 numbers as their "lucky numbers", and then have the program generate the remaining most-likely numbers based on the stats.

Enough for now :wavey:

mar9ie

Lotto program

Never have I seen so much typing about nothing. Their has never in the history of lotto where a program did or did not win the top prize. Most programs are made with the old comp. in mind not the monsters we have today. Every time I see a new compture program I hope maybe this is the one.
Then you down load the program which more then likely took them four or five months to make and expect you to use and win in thirty days or less.
They always leave out the most important part of the program, which you can only get by buying the program. What is new with this one? NOTHING

Bottom line would be post your set or sets for a while!...Lets compare your results against ours.....but I bet you that 90% of the time one set posted by this group will do better than you and your gizmo... How can you beat a 2/2 hints??? We saw that lately by Dwoods:agree2: ...I saw Geenie achieved great predictions here...Beaker (A real professor who already pounded a beating on your software by achieving two 5/12 sets:agree2: predictions posted prior to a draw..) He always has good numbers....Letswin ,Peter (an awesome player and a hints magician more reliable in my book than your device...) ,Numbersdudes,Combo,JoeSam(A very good friend of mine...),Picard,GillesD(an infinite resourcefull statstistician with a logic view on things.. ),Brad,Maggie,Mon...And the great Goswinus + LT trend catcher (by the way the only one that predicted and posted prior to a draw a 20 numbers set catching the correct 7 numbers)...The list goes on and on....but you might be affraid to post your set with understanding reasons...It is easy to say Lottocheatah did this and that but from how many sets??? And how many numbers??? I never post more than 10 numbers here...Of course if I was posting 30 or 40 numbers I would give the impression of catching some winners all the time but in this game catching the most from the least is in my book the way to go....(And I'm always gonna catch some from posting very few..My Hints are there to help you... )I'm not saying that your device is pure junk here!
but you should try to be better than this group first or take part of the group first ...if your gizmo is so good ??
HINTS...HINTS...That would be the best marketting strategy to improve the sales of your product! No offence intended!

Last edited:

Beaker

And don' t forget :king: :kaioken: :kaioken: Dennis Bassboss :kaioken: :kaioken: :king: who has more insight into lotto, banco than your software will ever have - truly a great player who has hit more predictions than anyone.

Billy Moosehead could do better than that LottoCheater!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

mar9ie

LottoCheatah said:

A few hundred numbers instead of 14 million. A few hundred that have often hit as big, sometimes as much as 80% in the money.
A few 100 numbers is to much for my pocket to spend trying to win.

Sidebar