Have a great day!!

Maggie

Brad, I know you probably didn't want a big hoopla because today is your birthday, so I'll just whisper it quietly to you:

Happy Birthday, Brad

:dunce: :birthday: :gift:

I know my eyes weren't playing tricks on me when I was browsing the calendar a couple of days ago. Enjoy your day, Brad. :party:

Last edited:

LT

Administrator
Yes ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAD :agree2: :birthday: :beer: :gift: :party:
Wishing you all the best on your special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADO

Brad,

Best wishes for health and wealth on your day. Eat well my comrade and make sure to leave some pieces for me :lol:
I think today you should buy S7 ticket QP even though we both hate it :agree2:
I couldn't see your bithday on the calendar, Am I blind ?? So I am lucky to have read this thread.
Don't worry we will rebound from our last loss tomorrow

Brad

:blush: thanks

... there's no hiding from Maggie, pretty sharp ! (I'll get you later ;) )
... surprized to see you Dennis ! Welcome back :agree2:
... your eyes are still good (ask Maggie) and I did get a QP for S7 Combo :D ... got a few years left to play my age Luckystrike :lol:

Cheers to All !! :beer:

renata

Belated

:blush: Brad, sorry that I missed your big day but happy belated birthday anyway:party: Hope your picks from last night brought you luck:)
LT, When are you going to post the winning numbers in your TOP 20? I looked at them yesterday and they haven't been updated for a while.:wavey:

LT

Administrator
Re: Belated

renata said:
[B
LT, When are you going to post the winning numbers in your TOP 20? I looked at them yesterday and they haven't been updated for a while.:wavey: [/B]

hi renata
I play the same set of 20 for ten draws in a row. A new set is due after the Oct 19 draw.
For a single number, I'm looking for 31 to hit tonight.
Good luck to you and all :agree2:

renata

Re: Re: Belated

LT said:

hi renata
I play the same set of 20 for ten draws in a row. A new set is due after the Oct 19 draw.
For a single number, I'm looking for 31 to hit tonight.
Good luck to you and all :agree2:

LT, what I meant was that you haven't gone in to show how your numbers have done in the past month or so. You haven't said that you have hit 1,2,3,4, or 5 numbers.

LT

Administrator
Thanks for the reminder renata
They are updated now ... nothing bigger than a 4 out of 20 over the past set of draws. Maybe a big grab of winners in the next few draws :agree:

renata

Re: reminder

LT said:
Thanks for the reminder renata
They are updated now ... nothing bigger than a 4 out of 20 over the past set of draws. Maybe a big grab of winners in the next few draws :agree:

No problem LT, well 4 numbers isn't anything to sneeze at... not bad. I had 4 last night out of the 6 but I only matched 3 lines of 3.
I see that you had at least 3 or 4 last night!
Good luck on the next one.

LT

Administrator
Re: Re: reminder

renata said:

I had 4 last night out of the 6 but I only matched 3 lines of 3.
I see that you had at least 3 or 4 last night!
Good luck on the next one.

Congratulations on a 4 out of 6 :agree2:
That is a fabulous set :agree:

Sidebar